New girl "Coco"

It is interesting to see how this girl tries to imitate at all Milana while that when Milana is with your guy passes it. Coco is trying to find a guy to fuck it outside or inside the apartment as soon as possible. Clearly is envy of Milana and even Nora sees them with their kids, that will soon find one to fuck it, that Yes, in the apartment not fucking it is but if it will make official presentations in front of the cameras as it has done Milana, that sure. What is also certain that if she fucks him in the apartment, it will not be like Milana, this girl is more wild and uninhibited, sure that would give us a better show. Can it be tonight when arriving party? The problem is that the same costing find a guy more time that Milana, she is not so pretty.

It is interesting to see how this girl tries to imitate at all Milana while that when Milana is with your guy passes it. Coco is trying to find a guy to fuck it outside or inside the apartment as soon as possible. Clearly is envy of Milana and even Nora sees them with their kids, that will soon find one to fuck it, that Yes, in the apartment not fucking it is but if it will make official presentations in front of the cameras as it has done Milana, that sure. What is also certain that if she fucks him in the apartment, it will not be like Milana, this girl is more wild and uninhibited, sure that would give us a better show. Can it be tonight when arriving party? The problem is that the same costing find a guy more time that Milana, she is not so pretty.

Looks aren't everything Gudari!  I find a very attracting quality in Coco and if she is not having sexual intercourse it's because she doesn't want to have sexual intercourse!!

Looks aren't everything Gudari!  I find a very attracting quality in Coco and if she is not having sexual intercourse it's because she doesn't want to have sexual intercourse!!

And now tell me my friend!!!

From a women's perspective and is just an observation these female tenants had to really go the extra mile to keep these guys interested. These guy's aren't even really interested in these females but if it is there they might as well pass the time. Never seen females try so hard. We knew the blonde was fake from day one especially with that fake bath stunt with Nora. The other female doesn't have a clue. The same situation Alisa was in where she was trying to get the guy to commit so she could stay in Barcelona. We really liked Alisa but knew it was a dead end for her with that guy. The same situation here. In the end either female will give it out to try to stay in Spain. These guys could care less. The ball game is in their hands. Just a thought.

Es muy facil saber cómo actuan estas chicas, son chicas fáciles, el problema es que ahora hay dos chicos que se ríen de ellas en español y que solo las quieren para follarselas. Eso tampoco es tan malo si ellas están haciendo lo mismo que ellos, pero eso no lo sé porque no se ruso, solo español y un poco de inglés.

Es muy facil saber cómo actuan estas chicas, son chicas fáciles, el problema es que ahora hay dos chicos que se ríen de ellas en español y que solo las quieren para follarselas. Eso tampoco es tan malo si ellas están haciendo lo mismo que ellos, pero eso no lo sé porque no se ruso, solo español y un poco de inglés.

What did they say about the girls?

From a women's perspective and is just an observation these female tenants had to really go the extra mile to keep these guys interested. These guy's aren't even really interested in these females but if it is there they might as well pass the time. Never seen females try so hard. We knew the blonde was fake from day one especially with that fake bath stunt with Nora. The other female doesn't have a clue. The same situation Alisa was in where she was trying to get the guy to commit so she could stay in Barcelona. We really liked Alisa but knew it was a dead end for her with that guy. The same situation here. In the end either female will give it out to try to stay in Spain. These guys could care less. The ball game is in their hands. Just a thought.

I really feel sorry for these girls getting used by these guys for sex,but if I was in those guys situation and I wanted the pussy that bad,I also would be patient and wait them out, and say and do whatever the hell they wanted to hear while they were visiting my country,I would try to get me some Russian pussy before their visas expired.These girls better be careful about not using any condoms though,because the last thing you want to bring home from vacationing or working in another country is an STD.....Well let's see how good or bad this all plays out.