New girl "Coco"

She just threw some stuff in bag, a bottle of wine, her make-up kit and ran out door.  Must be late for a date.  8)

>:( >:( >:(Se olvido los preservativos.Otra salida de 4 días como la ultima vez?

She just threw some stuff in bag, a bottle of wine, her make-up kit and ran out door.  Must be late for a date.  8)

>:( >:( >:(Se olvido los preservativos.Otra salida de 4 días como la ultima vez?

I hope not..............I will get tired of looking at Nora only !  We need CoCo or Milana.
  • Upvote 1

I hope not..............I will get tired of looking at Nora only !  We need CoCo or Milana.

;) ;) Si fuera Nora a solas... bueno se podría ver, pero con esa garrapata ( Kiko ) pegada a su cuerpo no gracias.Me da asco la presencia de este tipo.Ahora están solos en el apartamento, pues bien, podrían estar toda la noche follando que yo estaría viendo los gatos de Maya antes que a estos dos.

Nora leaves this morning and Coco turns on the TV real loud and goes out on the balcony with Milana, as if we could actually hear them or understand what they are saying!

Was there music playing or just some random channel?

Nora leaves this morning and Coco turns on the TV real loud and goes out on the balcony with Milana, as if we could actually hear them or understand what they are saying!

Was there music playing or just some random channel?

Music. They were sunbathing. Sorry, conspiracy theory shot to hell again,  ::)

On ‎2015‎-‎06‎-‎09 at 8:34 AM, Panther063 said:

Maybe Milana works on both sides like this girl on the left. (And I'm not saying that she is »Milana even if she looks a lot like her,)

Compare the tits, Milana has tiny floppy breasts, those are perky.

Let me in!  :-*