Alina Moving?

I think she goes to Veronica's apartment....

Fly from Siberia to Spin 4,211 miles to live in a shithole apartment similar to their old one. I don't think so.

They are gone. I know I couldn't have my ass on cam for the world to see 24/7 for  2 1/2 years like they did.  It must have been stressful for them.

Just hoping whoever RLC finds to occupy their now vacant apartment will be just as entertaining as Alina & Anton and her friends were.

40 minutes was what took L & P in moving to the new floor

40 minutos era lo que tardaban L&P haciendo mudanza

I wish them all the best even though Anton liked being an ass hat most of the time.

But please don´t forget:

1. Anton is Russian guy

2. his stamina was/is perfectly fitting for Alina

3. on the end he did never resist to the lioness behaviour

4. among all ass hats in RLC he is the smallest one...

It s a pity we do loose them....

I don't think they went very far though. Between the time they left and came back and got more stuff there was only between 40 minutes.  Maybe went to a different apartment in the building that doesn't have cams.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think she goes to Veronica's apartment....

Fly from Siberia to Spin 4,211 miles to live in a shithole apartment similar to their old one. I don't think so.

They are gone. I know I couldn't have my ass on cam for the world to see 24/7 for  2 1/2 years like they did.  It must have been stressful for them.

Just hoping whoever RLC finds to occupy their now vacant apartment will be just as entertaining as Alina & Anton and her friends were.

I wish them all the best even though Anton liked being an ass hat most of the time.

But please don´t forget:

1. Anton is Russian guy

2. his stamina was/is perfectly fitting for Alina

3. on the end he did never resist to the lioness behaviour

4. among all ass hats in RLC he is the smallest one...

It s a pity we do loose them....

I don't think they went very far though. Between the time they left and came back and got more stuff there was only between 40 minutes.  Maybe went to a different apartment in the building that doesn't have cams.

Well, maybe just the truck of the movers ...

You know, part of me is starting to feel a little optimistic! Alina and Anton are still on the cam list and they have just the screen shots now and no longer streaming video from their old apartment...so, I am hoping that RLC  is going to switch on the cameras and BAM! they will be in a new apartment!! I am keeping my fingers crossed for this!!  :)

I know alot of people on RLC have a winter and summer wardrobe. They also can't store alot of things in the apartments. My guess is they are doing some spring cleaning.

Uhm they emptied pretty much Everything they are moving that is totally clear, where we dont know yet if its to a new rlc-apartment or leaving rlc completely.

The fact that the cams are frozen help to give credibility to the fact that they have moved.  They have not shut them down or given us any indication through a email that they left gives hope that the moved and the new cams will come on line when they are ready in there new place.  Yes this is somewhat hope fullness but also common sense.

The fact that the cams are frozen help to give credibility to the fact that they have moved.  They have not shut them down or given us any indication through a email that they left gives hope that the moved and the new cams will come on line when they are ready in there new place.  Yes this is somewhat hope fullness but also common sense.

When you become a member they give you updates on the people through emails? That's actually pretty great and gives me more incentive to join sooner than later. I wish I could join now, but too broke. :(

Last time they moved, they quickly showed up in this newer, more modern apartment.

There are only two possibilities:

A.) They will show up in a newer, more modern apartment.  :)

or,

B.) We will need to pull out yet another rendition of Roy Rogers and Dale Evans' "Happy Trails to You," and watch many of our CamCaps friends cry a river.  :(

You know, part of me is starting to feel a little optimistic! Alina and Anton are still on the cam list and they have just the screen shots now and no longer streaming video from their old apartment...so, I am hoping that RLC  is going to switch on the cameras and BAM! they will be in a new apartment!! I am keeping my fingers crossed for this!!  :)

That would be nice.  Maybe this current apartment RLC has had its lease run out. Since all they do is rent apartments, put cams in them and pay people to be their stool pigeon's.

When they moved from the old one to this one, their names never were removed from the list. The cams were just temporarily shut down and back on when the new place was set up. Maybe same thing here.

That would be nice.  Maybe this current apartment RLC has had its lease run out. Since all they do is rent apartments, put cams in them and pay people to be their stool pigeon's.

When they moved from the old one to this one, their names never were removed from the list. The cams were just temporarily shut down and back on when the new place was set up. Maybe same thing here.

Aww yeah! I think you just gave me even more hope! It's funny, one thing about Anton, I am a gamer as well, and I didn't mind watching him play sometimes. I only minded it when Alina was sitting there a little lit and wishing he was sitting next to her enjoying the night. But, I try not to judge anyone on RLC - I think they are all amazing to let us into their lives and I would look like heck on RLC haha they do pretty good with cameras up in their business. I don't think I could be as brave. Love them all for sharing their lives with us for a little bit. I wake up sometimes, I live alone, and would just see what they are up to.. it's comforting.