Alina Moving?

I am surprised by the departure of alina, because they are on rlc for a long time and know keep hearing! Perhaps a professional proposal makes them leave? or so another apartment rlc, largest, with a guest room for Fat chick?... they went out the computer and emptied the freezer, the departure is imminent! :-\ ???

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bobbyjoe

it's maybe the choice of alina/anton for leave rlc and not the choice of rlc,we don't know,

j wait a newsletter if rlc want give more information but not sure

Nooo why are they leaving?  Is it because  they move to new place or?  They dont look happy at all i wonder what happend and why  is the fat girl always there it seems she  lives there alot sleeps over shower  etc.....  If they  leave  i will stop visit that  site  all other  couples  are so boring  to watch...

Keep in mind that this would be their SECOND move. They used to have a worse apartment and moved here as an upgrade. Maybe they're doing the same thing now. Let's hope so. They are interesting and the "heavy" girl is one of my favorites and one of the nicest people on here. I wish people would stop picking on her.

Let's hope that they show up in another, better apartment and that we can continue to watch.

I guess I came on after their first move to this place since I have only seen them in this apartment. I hope they are upgrading once again! I hate to see them leave as well. I also really enjoy the heavier blonde girl very much. She's always got a great smile and laugh and seems genuinely a kind person. I don't like it when people pick on her either. Anyhow, I am keeping my fingers crossed that they are moving to a new RLC apartment!! They did put perishable food in a bag to take with them, so where ever they are traveling to, it can't be all that far away because the food would go bad I would think. I think they took the cat with them already as well. :(

Keep in mind that this would be their SECOND move. They used to have a worse apartment and moved here as an upgrade. Maybe they're doing the same thing now. Let's hope so. They are interesting and the "heavy" girl is one of my favorites and one of the nicest people on here. I wish people would stop picking on her.

Let's hope that they show up in another, better apartment and that we can continue to watch.

Well  i wasnt picking on her but she is kinda big  compared to tiny alina...  Whats her name then natasha,  olga tell  me?

Sad if they leave. They have been great to watch.

Now...With any luck, we'll see them moved to Barcelona and be put in Nora and Kiko's apartment. I'd say Nora and Milana or CoCo, but I just see the facts. Nora and Kiko control the West side.

If they go Premium...well...WEAR THE SETTEE OUT. Kitchen table too. Try out the staircase. Alina could lube it from top to bottom.