Nelly and Bogdan - Videos (2015)

Hey, all you non-paying members, take note.  I have a much better version of this video than the one Sindaor posted.  Any non-paying members want a copy?  Private message me and I'll send you a link.

NOTE:  This offer is for NON-PAYING MEMBERS ONLY!  Paying members who feel that it's necessary to hide their downloads from the rest of the group need not apply.  I've gone through the trouble to record, edit, and upload the video just like Sindaor has but seeing as how I'm a "non-paying member" I'm sure it's not of a quality that a paying member would appreciate.

I vote that all non-paying members begin to do the same thing as I've done.  I believe that hiding links and barring non-paying members from seeing them is bullshit.  We work just as hard recording and posting videos as paying members do, but we post ours in the public space.  Reciprocity I say!  Reciprocity!

Don't know about any other paid members but i don't post in the attachment center cause i want to hide my shit. I post my videos on dirtybin as much as i post in the attachment center. Don't you think by being paid members we can post our shit where ever we want cause we have paid for that privilege and cc has enables us t be able to do so ?. We are talking only 12 bucks here. Though i can appreciate those who can't afford to pay the 12 bucks. Why begrudge those who can ? Some non paying members who always moan about videos being hidden don't ever post no videos themselves. Just want to download other members shit.

Not sure why there's always got to be some argument about who puts what where.

If your a paying member and want to put you finding in the attachment center, that's your right, you paid for it.

Those that don't pay for it, can't bitch about it, cause it's they're choice not to pay. There are those who like to share what they find, and what others post in the attachment center, and we appreciate everything you post for us.

Personally I am not a paying member, I lurk while at work, unfortunately I can't record, or take pics of anything on this computer, and when at home , I'm busy living my own real life and only go on my computer to do bills.

Therefore I greatly appreciate all the posts, good or bad quality, occasionally I request a vid, but if no one wants to take the chance of being banned, I can't complain.

Just because I choose to drive a $40k truck and you choose to drive a $500 beater, does that mean I HAVE to give you a ride when it snows? No just be happy if I choose to.

:wtf: we are all here for the same reason so quit the  :BS:  :soapbox: baby's.

I'm not sorry if I offended anyone, but  apologize for taking up precious video space  :twocents:  :doh: