Nelly and Bogdan - Videos (2015)

Thank you so much for these two vids! Turns out Nelly has taken the title "Queen" from Nora as well as Leora!!

I think she is even more horny then both the others... My compliments go to Nelly and Bogdan and to tFighterpilot  :clap:

Tja, hier kan menig koppel nog wat van leren. Komt tijd komt wijsheid

P.s Nelly I love your tiny titties al lot. They are so sweet and cute...hmmm, especially when you are in the shower and your nipples get hard and stiff.... Yammie! :yeahbaby:

We all know how great Nelly is... she even bates doggy-style. what more could you hope for?

I would need to see a long HD doggy bate to confirm that  ;) :drool

If only Leora would do that and close to a camera, that would be heaven, The way Masha's going she will probably have done one by the end of the week in the LR and I would be drowned in a pool of my own drool - she'd be sucking off Sasha at the other end just to keep her busy.

I would need to see a long HD doggy bate to confirm that  ;) :drool

If only Leora would do that and close to a camera, that would be heaven, The way Masha's going she will probably have done one by the end of the week in the LR and I would be drowned in a pool of my own drool - she'd be sucking off Sasha at the other end just to keep her busy.

That, Sir... is a well thought out plan! And when (I sincerely hope) it happens, planet web will explode in a furry not seen before I'm sure!