Nelly and Bogdan - Videos (2015)

It plays with VLC Media Player.  There seems to be a codec issue with the video and some other media players are making it non compatible likely for that reason.

If I come across the video of a better nature I will modify the post or make a new post of it.

I've got VLC Player and I haven't got a pictures, others give a grey picture. I look forward to an easier video.

Hey, all you non-paying members, take note.  I have a much better version of this video than the one Sindaor posted.  Any non-paying members want a copy?  Private message me and I'll send you a link.

NOTE:  This offer is for NON-PAYING MEMBERS ONLY!  Paying members who feel that it's necessary to hide their downloads from the rest of the group need not apply.  I've gone through the trouble to record, edit, and upload the video just like Sindaor has but seeing as how I'm a "non-paying member" I'm sure it's not of a quality that a paying member would appreciate.

I vote that all non-paying members begin to do the same thing as I've done.  I believe that hiding links and barring non-paying members from seeing them is bullshit.  We work just as hard recording and posting videos as paying members do, but we post ours in the public space.  Reciprocity I say!  Reciprocity!

Yesterday's lingerie fuck session - In the Attachment Center - Members Only

I have always appreciated those contributors who have kindly recorded and then shared interesting events on this forum.

Each of you are the stars of CC. I choose to pay to join the site simply because i want to help to pay for all the substantial costs of setting up and maintaining its smooth running.

If you can afford to be a paid member then support the forum. If you can't afford it then simply enjoy what you can.

This isn't a game of hide and seek to frustrate the non-paying members. It is a small benefit to encourage those who can, to support the site.

• Upvote 1