Carina & Sabrina Pictures - Split #1

If this girl would have her own apartment with an actual girlfriend, I might renew my membership  :D This girl is stunning. 

Although I like "Blue" I believe that an apartment with her in it would be boring.  She has been alone for quite a few days now, she knows where the toys are and has yet to use any as far as I know.  She has a lovely body and doesn't mind showing it but that's about it.  Just my thoughts!

Although I like "Blue" I believe that an apartment with her in it would be boring.  She has been alone for quite a few days now, she knows where the toys are and has yet to use any as far as I know.  She has a lovely body and doesn't mind showing it but that's about it.  Just my thoughts!

With all the alone time she gets you would think she would have tried rubbing out under the covers or something.

With all the alone time she gets you would think she would have tried rubbing out under the covers or something.

If she's still sleeping in the guest room, maybe she did. The bed is so far away from the camera, I don't think you would notice unless she was facing the camera and it was obvious.

If she's still sleeping in the guest room, maybe she did. The bed is so far away from the camera, I don't think you would notice unless she was facing the camera and it was obvious.

Hopefully some night Blue will do it before Carina & Sabrina return from their vacation.

Big Red she has done it many time while on the sofa but always under the covers.

Sabrina she's worked herself over with the Rabbit a few times and Butch has done it on the sofa puts her hands in her pants fingering then lets the dog lick her fingers after.