Yet another restore

Admin

I sincerely apologize for the long down time. I had to do another full server restore because I didn't fix things correctly the last time. The restore date is 14 June 2015 anything posted after that is gone. I mistakenly assumed that the restore would be relatively quick, but it didn't work out that way. Everything should be back to normal now, I have made some back end changes that should improve security and stability. Let me know if you run into any issues. 

Thank You,

Admin

It was a rough few days trying to figure out what to do with my spare time.

At least I wasn't pulling my hair out.  150621045132139749.jpg

Good work Admin.    I appreciate all your hard work over the last few weeks.

I appreciate the support. It has been a long week. 

Thank You

- Admin

I sincerely apologize for the long down time. I had to do another full server restore because I didn't fix things correctly the last time. The restore date is 14 June 2015 anything posted after that is gone. I mistakenly assumed that the restore would be relatively quick, but it didn't work out that way. Everything should be back to normal now, I have made some back end changes that should improve security and stability. Let me know if you run into any issues. 

Thank You,

Admin

Thank You,,and good work.And,,Welcome Back....

Glad to see ya back with the living.  Still no attachments center?

mic351... you don't show up as a paid member... would say 'paid member' just above your classification/just below your name.  Since you haven't been brought back to membership by Admin since the last restore, may I suggest you go here:

http://camcaps.net/random-discussion/paid-memberships/msg123363/#msg123363

If you've asked to be added back to membership before, I think you ought to ask again as Admin has been quite busy lately.

:)