Please, can they just leave

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it a coincidence that there is a L & V on the hallway mirror?

If you had been watching these apartments you would have noticed it wasn't there with the previous tenants, so they must have put them there.

Let's not be too hard on the man. If he had been watching this apartment with I&M, he'd only be watching titties bounce and ass pummeling on Camera #2.

Cam #4 was strictly something we clicked on for desperate measures.

Maybe, before the next people move in, RLC should replace that living room couch. It probably still crackles when you sit on I&M's dried-out cum stains, and that's why V&L never used that room.

Is it a coincidence that there is a L & V on the hallway mirror?

If you had been watching these apartments you would have noticed it wasn't there with the previous tenants, so they must have put them there.

Let's not be too hard on the man. If he had been watching this apartment with I&M, he'd only be watching titties bounce and ass pummeling on Camera #2.

Cam #4 was strictly something we clicked on for desperate measures.

Maybe, before the next people move in, RLC should replace that living room couch. It probably still crackles when you sit on I&M's dried-out cum stains, and that's why V&L never used that room.

Right,and i like the crackle effect ,lol. Like  that video i put on the other post for reference,i have also seen that mini-me dog piss in the far corner of the couch where Isabel would lay her head when picking at her pussy then smelling her fingers,,,ahhh the memories,hahaha

(The Video link associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

I say let's send a moving party of 50 or so dedicated CCers to get this damned move DONE!!!! I'll lead the way.

I'm in no hurry for them to leave myself, at least they have sex and aren't afraid to show anything!  Who ever replaces them will probably be boring judging by RLC's track record!

meanwhile they're still fucking like rabbits  ;D

They don't seem to get much accomplished in one day.  They pack one box and it's to much exertion for them that they have to take two days off before they pack the next. They've been fiddling and farting around with the packing for three weeks now for something that would take an average person no more than two days to do and be gone.