Please, can they just leave

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Smile folks. They probably have a contract where RLC can't evict them (as long as they show some skin occasionally) until a certain time. Well, today is the last day of the month and maybe it expires now. Maybe it will be moving day??? Dang I miss Isabel and Ariel.

Smile folks. They probably have a contract where RLC can't evict them (as long as they show some skin occasionally) until a certain time. Well, today is the last day of the month and maybe it expires now. Maybe it will be moving day??? Dang I miss Isabel and Ariel.

I don't know if they are gone or not.  I can't confirm it. 

The cams are still on so maybe someone who has the capabilities of accessing the other rooms would be able to confirm for sure.

I hope they are. The least they could have done was clean that heap of dishes in the sink. It wasn't left that way when they moved in.

They are certainly the worlds most boring couple. I remember when they first moved in Lucas was playing the so macho muscular guy being tough, he came home with a black eye and cried like a fucking baby over it. Which goes to show he likely couldn't fight through a wet paper bag.

[move]NO HAAPY TRAILS SONG FOR THEM.[/move]

And That's The Bottom Line Because Stone Cold Said So.

IL est 8 heures chez moi et 14 h chez eux et ils laissent l'appartement maintenant...

Merci , j'en avais assez de voir ce couple, mettez nous un couple de lesbiennes qui ont envie toutes les deux

Alma et Isabel ensemble, cela devrait faire des étincelles.......

Mais c'est un rêve........

Still some bits & pieces in the kitchen and on the cabinet in the living area.... will they be gone by this evening?

Will the cameras go off this evening? Wil new folk move in tis week? Oh god, the excitement is killing me.. this is better than any soap on the telly. LOL  :D

Still some bits & pieces in the kitchen and on the cabinet in the living area.... will they be gone by this evening?

Will the cameras go off this evening? Wil new folk move in tis week? Oh god, the excitement is killing me.. this is better than any soap on the telly. LOL  :D

Con esta es la tercera pareja en este apartamento, si no hacen una renovacion completa de todas las camaras dudo mucho que volvamos a ver este apartamento.

I say let's send a moving party of 50 or so dedicated CCers to get this damned move DONE!!!! I'll lead the way.

I'm in no hurry for them to leave myself, at least they have sex and aren't afraid to show anything!

They have sex?

I've only seen him eating, or posing lovingly in front of the hall mirror.

They must only do it in bed, because I never see them doing it anywhere else.