Check Out Our Newest Feature! "Photo of the Month Competition" - Go To Read Me/Photo of the Month Competition for Details.
euromike69

Taya and Yarik Pictures

Don't you mean orange and green ;D ;D ;D

150624085450781686.gif

• Upvote 1

Which bean bag is Taya and which is Yarik?

Dam that big ass woman has lifted his scrawney little ass up off the floor with her tree trunk leg.Hope she don't get mad at him,she will use him for a vibrator.

Bean bag chairs are just soooooooooooo 1970's.

Sun was blaring though a widow at 4:00 am their time: watch for the local pizza box with the big bold phone number printed on it.

My guess is St. Pete's, Russia again. Could be wrong, but the latitude works and the apartments are generally nicer than the other RLC haunts.

Bean bag chairs are just soooooooooooo 1970's.

Sun was blaring though a widow at 4:00 am their time: watch for the local pizza box with the big bold phone number printed on it.

My guess is St. Pete's, Russia again. Could be wrong, but the latitude works and the apartments are generally nicer than the other RLC haunts.

instead of bean bag should have some coffee table  :o

that guy has been in Dasha and Demid apartment,he's friends with the blonds befriend.

that guy has been in Dasha and Demid apartment,he's friends with the blonds befriend.

sorry boyfriend

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

tht seems to be yarik

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).