Taya and Yarik Pictures

07/05/15

2nd round

(The Images associated with this comment are no longer accessible and have been removed).

But... she's checking out her phone while he's eating her.  Doesn't say much about his abilities.  :(

btw... nice images, kzsjzkdjs.  ;D

07/05/15

2nd round

I begin to think he got lucky because she was drunk at the time, after the party he tried to get some

but she kept rejecting any of his advances. Same tonight, she wouldn't let him touch her pussy

then she rushed out of the room, he brought flowers for her but that didn't buy him any, poor guy  ???

This girl went from zero to a hundred real quick,this girl is more into her phone than any other female on RLC,at least the other girls put their phones away while fucking,with the exception of Adriana who was actually filming her anal sex,that tells you that sex with this guy is not even worth her full time and attention. :o :o ::) ;D

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

This girl went from zero to a hundred real quick,this girl is more into her phone than any other female on RLC,at least the other girls put their phones away while fucking,with the exception of Adriana who was actually filming her anal sex,that tells you that sex with this guy is not even worth her full time and attention. :o :o ::) ;D

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

I saw that and practically went into shock! lol. Does anyone know if that is becoming commonplace with the younger generation that is just now hitting their late teens? If so, I really feel sorry for the young guys. That has to be a blow to your ego as a man (and really put some added pressure to perform on them). lol. And, with all the sex toys available to women today, they won't need men at all for sexual gratification soon.

I was telling my friends that at the pace we are going,in 100 years human beings won't know how to communicate by speaking anymore,because everyone seems to forget how to talk on a phone it's all about texting,Facebook,snap-chatting,Skyping,Whattsapp and the list goes on and on,it seems like everyday there is a new app to keep people glued to their phones and tablets, and not to a real person on a face to face conversation,I remember back in the late 80s early 90s when to meet a girl I had to actually leave my house and hop unto the bus and go to the library,skating club,or mall to meet and talk to a girl,now I could be driving down the street or laying in my bed and speak to any female anywhere in the world,technology has made it easier to talk to a lot of women,but it doesn't teach you how to make friends that are actually real life true friends that last a lifetime,not just a new facebook friend that you just notice that one time and then they get lost in your friends list, the old school way of doing it which in my opinion is way more better and rewarding than what's taking place these days.

Who the hell checks their phone while getting their pussy licked or fucked.