Taya and Yarik Pictures

Holy lag. The cameras are awful in this apartment.

A big lag.  Likely caused from the flashing lights and to many people.  Cheap Cameras in a Premium Apartment.  But I wouldn't expect any better from Real Life Scam.

Holy lag. The cameras are awful in this apartment.

A big lag.  Likely caused from the flashing lights and to many people.  Cheap Cameras in a Premium Apartment.  But I wouldn't expect any better from Real Life Scam.

i using vpn, it's not lag for me

Somebody should have shown these people what a real party looked like before this night started. I've never seen such a lame excuse for a party that had this many people. Thank God I didn't spend much time checking it out. I would have felt like I wasted the entire night.  ;D

So there are about 10 people just chilling in their living room and Taya and Yarik are taking a nap in their bedroom.  Taya also seemed like she was ready for this to be over and for them to all leave.  Some party...

All she has to do is walk out , scream her lungs out telling everyone to get the Fuck Out.  That should do it.

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

The hottest action of the entire party...

I'm sorry to rain on your parade but, there were two girls making out earlier, and another one flashed her bra at the bedroom cam.