Taya and Yarik Pictures

I was telling my friends that at the pace we are going,in 100 years human beings won't know how to communicate by speaking anymore,because everyone seems to forget how to talk on a phone it's all about texting,Facebook,snap-chatting,Skyping,Whattsapp and the list goes on and on,it seems like everyday there is a new app to keep people glued to their phones and tablets, and not to a real person on a face to face conversation,I remember back in the late 80s early 90s when to meet a girl I had to actually leave my house and hop unto the bus and go to the library,skating club,or mall to meet and talk to a girl,now I could be driving down the street or laying in my bed and speak to any female anywhere in the world,technology has made it easier to talk to a lot of women,but it doesn't teach you how to make friends that are actually real life true friends that last a lifetime,not just a new facebook friend that you just notice that one time and then they get lost in your friends list, the old school way of doing it which in my opinion is way more better and rewarding than what's taking place these days.

Who the hell checks their phone while getting their pussy licked or fucked.

And as technology further advances, people will become more stupider each passing day.

I was telling my friends that at the pace we are going,in 100 years human beings won't know how to communicate by speaking anymore,because everyone seems to forget how to talk on a phone it's all about texting,Facebook,snap-chatting,Skyping,Whattsapp and the list goes on and on,it seems like everyday there is a new app to keep people glued to their phones and tablets, and not to a real person on a face to face conversation,I remember back in the late 80s early 90s when to meet a girl I had to actually leave my house and hop unto the bus and go to the library,skating club,or mall to meet and talk to a girl,now I could be driving down the street or laying in my bed and speak to any female anywhere in the world,technology has made it easier to talk to a lot of women,but it doesn't teach you how to make friends that are actually real life true friends that last a lifetime,not just a new facebook friend that you just notice that one time and then they get lost in your friends list, the old school way of doing it which in my opinion is way more better and rewarding than what's taking place these days.

And as technology further advances, people will become more stupider each passing day.

That's the real crime in my mind. Everything euromike said is true, but even worse is that the people in real power positions are making sure that the younger generations are kept so busy with non-productive tasks that they are discouraged from thinking on their own. They are being told what to think and what to believe and they don't even realize it.  :(  >:(

Yes thats bad all right ... remember about 15 or 20 yrs ago all students had to use calculators in class and for exams ... all that did was make them stupid , they didn't have to learn multiplication any more or addition, subtraction any more . There was a lot of information on documentaries 4 or 5 yrs ago about literacy in Southern USA university entrance students . If i remember correct it was 35% of all students could not pass a literacy exam so it became mandatory that all students that failed had to take English literacy classes until they could pass . Now i hear and read that the new problem is students using internet shortcut slang in University papers ... they can't write real word language any more . They can read but can't write .

The new communications technologies born of anxiety that caused no immediacy , that has been covering a field beyond mere practicality, but , over time , the "commercial distribution " and " creating a need " risk to dehumanize . I know it sounds old-fashioned , but I am of those who still believe that education is the key technology to serve and not be slaves of those who profit from the market, even when I'm spreading this through one of these means ...

This girl went from zero to a hundred real quick,this girl is more into her phone than any other female on RLC,at least the other girls put their phones away while fucking,with the exception of Adriana who was actually filming her anal sex,that tells you that sex with this guy is not even worth her full time and attention. :o :o ::) ;D

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

I saw that and practically went into shock! lol. Does anyone know if that is becoming commonplace with the younger generation that is just now hitting their late teens? If so, I really feel sorry for the young guys. That has to be a blow to your ego as a man (and really put some added pressure to perform on them). lol. And, with all the sex toys available to women today, they won't need men at all for sexual gratification soon.

I think she is texting Lev  :)

totally agree !!! the younger generations live only in the superficial and the virtual !!! but the primary responsibility is the governments, which abrutisent youth of early age, thanks to a stupid media coverage (press, television, music) !!!! and then the big computer companies put them in the hands of the "toys" they can not do without !!!! :-\

Two of the weirdest and laziest use of technology is when I'm being sent a Text MSG by my family that are just in the other room in my house,to come to dinner or to come see something that they want to show me,or worse yet,when I'm at work talking to someone and they ask me to email them a report or document in their office when I'm already standing right in front of them and could easily just hand it to them or simply tell them what the document says.No wonder this Country is so fat.

I could work from home,order groceries from home,pay all my bills from home,have my dry cleaning delivered to my house,(never have to get up out of bed to do any of those things either)Have someone clean the house,don't have to get up to change the tv channel,I'm pretty sure there are probably ways to piss and take a shit too without getting up out the bed too lol,shit screw working I could live on welfare then I really would never have to even move anything else but my eyelids lmaoo!! ;D ;D:o :o ::) ::)

Real true love...yea love of electronic devices.If i was sitting on he couch with a hot chick do you think my mine would be on a dam cell phone? what is wrong with people today?        :o

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

Real true love...yea love of electronic devices.If i was sitting on he couch with a hot chick do you think my mine would be on a dam cell phone? what is wrong with people today?        :o

Who is this?

Who is this?

Looks like their from voyeurvilla to me