Taya and Yarik Pictures

To clarify my statement:

"We're not talking about innocent fantasy here."

By that, I meant to say that this was not about sexual pleasure, nor is it about consenting adults enjoying S&M role playing. This Yarik thing was about a sadist and his abuse of a psychologically mutilated masochistic woman.

I have no problem with the sex thing. This wasn't a sex thing. This wasn't role play. This was not done for pleasure or fun. It was real life violence.

I hope you understand my stance on the issue. Or else.  ;D

yeah, i think we're to 99% on the same page. It's good Yarik ist gone and what happened there was real life violence.

i just thought under the circumstances it was necessary to clarify the difference between Sadomasochism as a component of CONSENTING  partners in BDSM (which i speak of) and a self-defeating personality disorder like sadism or masochism (which you spoke off).

your post just read like 'all people who practice BDSM are like that'. and they are not.

that's all i wanted to say and now i can move on  ;)

• 2 months later...

If you really think what happened in this appartement has even remotely to do with S&M that only shows you have no clue what S&M is, or what physical abuse is. I would recommend some reading material, there is some scientific knowledge about the subject.

If you want to show real life, you could recognize that there are a lot more sexual practices out there than just the missionary position. RLC should draw the line, where it also is in real life. What happens has to  happen willingly from all parties involved!

Also S&M has a lot to do with sex. If you really think beating a girl during a fight has something to do with sex or the pleasure from it, i just can't help you, but that's a crooked way of seeing things.

what happened in this appartement was obviously NOT willingly. It was no S&M. Only if you really think beating is always S&M.

It was domestic abuse.

I am satisfied that Yarik is gone and i hope we never see him again.

I think Taya was a very beautiful girl and seemed very nice and sweet. Wherever she is, i hope she is well an off to the better life that she deserves.

i personally would have no problem with a real s&m couple at an rlc appartement. no one who doesn't want to see this had to watch that. Nina and Kira did things with handcuffs and bondage, so was Nora.

if you want to show real life, S&M may be a part of it (it doesn't HAVE to, but it MAY).

Even fights are normal, this is what RLC is about, not only watching them fuck, but there real lifes.

BUT domestic abuse should never be a part of it!!! Not in RLC, not in real life!

so i am with you, that something like this shouldn't happen, but calling it S&M is ridiculous.

absolument et totalement d'accord avec vous!!!! même si la scène d'explication du couple a été dure à regarder, aucuns coups n'a été portés.....yarik a apprit que taya avait été infidèle, et il s'est emporté comme la plupart d'entre nous l'aurai fait!!! aucun rapport avec le sm et la domination.....j'ai entendu parler de coups de pieds entre lev et zoya, qui pour moi était bien pire!!! je ne vois même pas pourquoi le SM entre dans cette discution, qui ne concerne qu'une grosse engueulade entre couple.....

absolutely and totally agree with you !!!! even if the couple explanatory scene was hard to watch, no shots were worn ..... yarik has learned that Taya had been unfaithful, and he railed like most of us the 'have done !!! no relation to the sm and domination ..... I heard about kicking between lev and zoya, which to me was much worse !!! I do not see why the same SM enters this discution, which concerns only a big shouting match between couples .....

• 6 months later...
2 hours ago, nrthclick1771 said:

I wish I was there to teach that little MF a lesson.

Where i live gang of guys would get together a rearrange him abit in a dark alley and give him a message if he did it again he would be beaten to a pulp