Taya and Yarik Pictures

Hi All. Athough I, and probably most of the members here applaud efforts into bringing the abuse of  Taya to the attention of RLC, I personally, do not think this is the right way to go about it.

Everybody here on CamCaps could send the following message to RLC at  [email protected] :-

"As a member of RLC I will not be renewing my subscription unless the tenant "Yarik" who is physically abusive towards his partner "Taya" is removed from the appartment. We do not condone physical abuse of women and it should not be portrayed as "real life" in any country".

If all members threatened to terminate their account, I am sure RLC would take notice.

Athough I, and probably most of the members here applaud efforts into bringing the abuse of  Taya to the attention of RLC, I personally, do not think this is the right way to go about it.

Everybody here on CamCaps should send the following message to RLC at  [email protected] :-

"As a member of RLC I will not be renewing my subscription unless the tenant "Yarik" who is physically abusive towards his partner "Taya" is removed from the appartment. We do not condone physical abuse of women and it should not be portrayed as "real life" in any country"

If all members threatened to terminate their account, I am sure RLC would take notice.

ce qui est incompréhensible, c'est que rlc n'ai pas une charte d'éthique, qui condamne et sanctionne immédiatement la violence, par l'expulsion du coupable!!! je ne comprends pas comme yarik est encore à l'antenne!! le voir draguer une autre fille, 2 jours après avoir cogné sa petite amie, est insupportable!!! si rlc laisse un mec violent en ligne, cela veut dire qu'ils acceptent ce genre de comportement!!! alors pourquoi pas un viol dans quelques jours!!?? avant yarik, il y a eu lev, et aucune action de la part de rlc!!! la limite du supportable et de l'acceptable de la part de rlc, est stupéfiante!!! il est aussi stupéfiant qu'une société proposant de voir des couples en direct sur internet, n'ai pas de soucis pénaux et juridiques, en laissant en ligne des appartements, suite à des scènes de tabassage en direct!!!! ??? ??? :(

what is incomprehensible is that rlc do not have a code of ethics, which immediately condemns and punishes violence, by the expulsion of the guilty !!! I do not understand as yarik is still on the air !! dredge see another girl, two days after being hit his girlfriend, is unbearable !!! if rlc leaves a violent guy online, it means that they accept such behavior !!! so why not rape in a few days !! ?? yarik before, there has been lev, and no action from rlc !!! unbearable and acceptable from rlc is amazing !!! it is also amazing that a company proposing to see couples live over the internet, have no criminal and legal worries, leaving apartments online, following scenes of beating live !!!! :-\ :-\ >:(

ce qui est incompréhensible, c'est que rlc n'ai pas une charte d'éthique, qui condamne et sanctionne immédiatement la violence, par l'expulsion du coupable!!! je ne comprends pas comme yarik est encore à l'antenne!! le voir draguer une autre fille, 2 jours après avoir cogné sa petite amie, est insupportable!!! si rlc laisse un mec violent en ligne, cela veut dire qu'ils acceptent ce genre de comportement!!! alors pourquoi pas un viol dans quelques jours!!?? avant yarik, il y a eu lev, et aucune action de la part de rlc!!! la limite du supportable et de l'acceptable de la part de rlc, est stupéfiante!!! il est aussi stupéfiant qu'une société proposant de voir des couples en direct sur internet, n'ai pas de soucis pénaux et juridiques, en laissant en ligne des appartements, suite à des scènes de tabassage en direct!!!! ??? ??? :(

what is incomprehensible is that rlc do not have a code of ethics, which immediately condemns and punishes violence, by the expulsion of the guilty !!! I do not understand as yarik is still on the air !! dredge see another girl, two days after being hit his girlfriend, is unbearable !!! if rlc leaves a violent guy online, it means that they accept such behavior !!! so why not rape in a few days !! ?? yarik before, there has been lev, and no action from rlc !!! unbearable and acceptable from rlc is amazing !!! it is also amazing that a company proposing to see couples live over the internet, have no criminal and legal worries, leaving apartments online, following scenes of beating live !!!! :-\ :-\ >:(

They didn't do nothing to drunk Lev beating Zoya so what do you expect will happen here?

Guest bobbyjoe

j'ai ecrit à rlc hier pour me plaindre egalement que je trouvais çà innadmissible de voir encore l'appartement online

après ce qui s'est passé mais bon rlc a rien fait avec zoya/lev alors pourquoi il ferait quelque chose ici,

rlc est diriger par la mafia russe,une belle bande de connard

Unfortunately women like Taya end up stuck in this type of relationship because they have nowhere else to go and if they do get out, often end up even worse off. Great idea to kick Yarik out onto the street, but where do you think Taya will end up?

... End result, you won't see it happening any more, you can all get back to your sheltered lives again.

--- Chances are at least one of your mates does exactly the same as Yarik, and you probably have seen tell tale signs but choose to ignore them.

The only way to save women like Taya is to change society's attitude to domestic violence, to stop turning a blind eye.  Unless of course someone who knows him takes some direct action, not just pathetic threats.

Good points, Ozi.

Real Life Cam promises "real life," and they certainly deliver as promised.

Whether we like it or not.

absolutely, but when they hide themselves from cams, when they calculate best angle cams, or when they obfuscate the cams, that's less "real life". but someone earlier got a good comment, all this bizness is illegal, and is managed by mafia disgusting people, and that's "real facts".

and in the meantime, i was thinking about this situation, because i know that the illegal/disgusting/mafia owners of rlc will do nothing because these porks are accepting this situation, i personnally consider that this guy deserves 2 or 5 or 10 years jail, that's for sure.

absolutely, but when they hide themselves from cams, when they calculate best angle cams, or when they obfuscate the cams, that's less "real life". but someone earlier got a good comment, all this bizness is illegal, and is managed by mafia disgusting people, and that's "real facts".

The last thing in the world that I want to do right now is give the impression that I'm defending RLC in any way, shape or form. And, I am in total agreement that it's a disgrace to keep these apartments online when abuse of females has been witnessed. I also find their treatment of members to be incredibly poor at times.

But, I still haven't seen any "real facts" that they are managed or run by the mafia. Do you know this for a fact or are you just believing and restating what some other poster said? I'm honestly curious.

I'm not questioning your honesty, just the wording you used with regard to that.