Taya and Yarik Pictures

Hi, CamCaps members!

If you really get-off with your sexual satisfaction over this kind of violence/psychological torture of women thing, and think that this couple has improved RLC, please PM me.

I can help you get into a special invite-only CamCaps club!

It's called Banned!

In the meantime, I think the RLC mods should smack down their banhammer on this jerk. Real life doesn't need this crap, and it doesn't need Yarik, and I don't fault any CamCaps members who get pissed off, emotional and disgusted with such a show on RLC. They make me proud of CC. CamCaps members have some class, after all, since I haven't got one report or comment that supports what's going on in that apartment.

I wonder what Nora, Leora, and Maya think. I wonder what Kiko, Paul, and the other men of RLC think. I do believe RLC is studying its options and looking at its hit and subscription rates, while wondering how this fits with its business plan and its brand identity.

Hi, CamCaps members!

If you really get-off with your sexual satisfaction over this kind of violence/psychological torture of women thing, and think that this couple has improved RLC, please PM me.

It's called Banned!

In the meantime, I think the RLC mods should smack down their banhammer on this jerk. Real life doesn't need this crap, and it doesn't need Yarik, and I don't fault any CamCaps members who get pissed off, emotional and disgusted with such a show on RLC. They make me proud of CC. CamCaps members have some class, after all, since I haven't got one report or comment that supports what's going on in that apartment.

I wonder what Nora, Leora, and Maya think. I wonder what Kiko, Paul, and the other men of RLC think. I do believe RLC is studying its options and looking at its hit and subscription rates, while wondering how this fits with its business plan and its brand identity.

Couldn't of said it better myself mate!

This is a perfect example of why I have so much respect for Mr. Foamy T. Squirrel.Thank You Sir!!

Hi, CamCaps members!

It's called Banned!

Hi, CamCaps members!

It's called Banned!

Well said, as always.

The sad part is women in a relationship like that,, abusive,,, think that he can change on his own,or she can change him,totally wrong.It is like doing heroin,one 'hit' and you are hooked and want more,same thing with weak,little men like yarik,they think they own the woman as property and have free will over that person to do as they wish.It may be from his dad or other influences in his upbringing,but either way,it's not healthy.Taya needs to stay away and forget this asshole.Yes we can all say shit about him and be an online tough guy,but in reality,it is Taya paying the price for his stupidity.All we can hope is RLC realizes what a mistake it made and get him the fuck out,and put out on the street where he belongs!!!!I have seen 'boys' like him do the same and end up doing it to the wrong woman and pay dearly for it.HE WILL GET HIS,THEY USUALLY DO.AND WELL SAID SQUIRREL.

The sad part is women in a relationship like that,, abusive,,, think that he can change on his own,or she can change him,totally wrong.It is like doing heroin,one 'hit' and you are hooked and want more,same thing with weak,little men like yarik,they think they own the woman as property and have free will over that person to do as they wish.It may be from his dad or other influences in his upbringing,but either way,it's not healthy.Taya needs to stay away and forget this asshole.Yes we can all say shit about him and be an online tough guy,but in reality,it is Taya paying the price for his stupidity.All we can hope is RLC realizes what a mistake it made and get him the fuck out,and put out on the street where he belongs!!!!I have seen 'boys' like him do the same and end up doing it to the wrong woman and pay dearly for it.HE WILL GET HIS,THEY USUALLY DO.AND WELL SAID SQUIRREL.

What a week to get back. I was expecting things to have turned to shit, but never this bad. All the apartments are pretty average and on top of that, you have this total wanker Yarik.

Unfortunately women like Taya end up stuck in this type of relationship because they have nowhere else to go and if they do get out, often end up even worse off. Great idea to kick Yarik out onto the street, but where do you think Taya will end up?

And despite all you heroes making all kinds of weird and wonderful threats, which I doubt any of you could or would carry out, it is highly unlikely Yarik will ever GET HIS, they very rarely do. If you want to do something useful, follow the advice of euromike (yes I did write that) inundate RLC with complaints and threats. Boycott the apartment, threaten to or cancel memberships.

Will it have any effect on Yarik? No. Will it save Taya? No. But it might encourage RLC to remove the apartment and hopefully stop everyone reposting the same images again and again and again. It achieves nothing. End result, you won't see it happening any more, you can all get back to your sheltered lives again.

One woman gets slapped around on RLC and everyone is up in arms. Yet two women a week are KILLED in domestic violence incidents in a small country like Australia. How many die in your country? Bet most of you have no idea. Chances are at least one of your mates does exactly the same as Yarik, and you probably have seen tell tale signs but choose to ignore them.

The only way to save women like Taya is to change society's attitude to domestic violence, to stop turning a blind eye.  Unless of course someone who knows him takes some direct action, not just pathetic threats.