Taya and Yarik Pictures

I can't make a rational comment about this because I have had a similar situation. This of course is not the first time,  as you can tell by the look on her face and how she's ready to use her hands and arms to protect herself.  I know the feeling she is feeling. Horror.  My only suggestion to her is leave. DO NOT go back into that apartment for any reason without law enforcement or a bunch of you guys here at CC...

If I were her here's what I would do, I would wait a few minutes after he stops. Slowly walk to the kitchen find the longest largest knife the run as fast as I can and slam that knife all the way through his stomach.  Once he is doubled over in pain that's when I would Jody Arias his dumb fucking ass.

You thought I was going to cut his dick off.  Well I would after he's about to bleed out...and then feed it to the cat......"here kitty kitty".. man sausage.

Did this shit get reported.. this is no turn on,, wtf  she should wake him up next time with the ringing of a frying pan...cling,clop,cling..clop on top of his head,, guys like this shit there pants when they run into a male.outside... he is no man,, he should try a 8 x 4 cell with Bubba..

RLC is quick to take down a picture why is this still up.. ..

fuck him..

I can't make a rational comment about this because I have had a similar situation. This of course is not the first time,  as you can tell by the look on her face and how she's ready to use her hands and arms to protect herself.  I know the feeling she is feeling. Horror.  My only suggestion to her is leave. DO NOT go back into that apartment for any reason without law enforcement or a bunch of you guys here at CC...

If I were her here's what I would do, I would wait a few minutes after he stops. Slowly walk to the kitchen find the longest largest knife the run as fast as I can and slam that knife all the way through his stomach.  Once he is doubled over in pain that's when I would Jody Arias his dumb fucking ass.

You thought I was going to cut his dick off.  Well I would after he's about to bleed out...and then feed it to the cat......"here kitty kitty".. man sausage.

tu as parfaitement raison en disant que si taya a si peur, c'est qu'elle sait de quoi il est capable!!! elle s'est totalement soumise, sans s'enfuir car il n'y avait pas d'issue, et attendait de recevoir des coups, puis qu'il se calme!!! elle était totalement pétrifiée par la peur, se protégeant à chaque fois qu'il faisait un geste!!! taya s'est déjà faite tabasser, c'est une certitude!!!

you are perfectly right in saying that if Taya so afraid is that she knows what he is capable !!! she is totally submissive, without running away because there was no way out, and waited to receive blows, then he calms !!! she was totally petrified by fear, protecting himself every time he made a gesture !!! Taya has already made beat, that's for sure !!! :-\ :-\ :( :(

You can tell by her reactions that this is not the first time she has been abused by this asshole.

I have gif images and a video of the incident. Am just waiting to find the proper authorities to send it to.

This should put RLC between a rock and a hard place when they are forced to reveal the identity and whereabouts of the prick to the authorities.

RLC can go Fuck Themselves on this one.

You can tell by her reactions that this is not the first time she has been abused by this asshole.

I have gif images and a video of the incident. Am just waiting to find the proper authorities to send it to.

This should put RLC between a rock and a hard place when they are forced to reveal the identity and whereabouts of the prick to the authorities.

I hope the police comes and arrest his ass,and Shut Down R.L.C. in it's entirety FOR GOOD.    >:( >:( >:(

I hope the police comes and arrest his ass,and Shut Down R.L.C. in it's entirety FOR GOOD.    >:( >:( >:(

I understand your anger and I'm pissed at that sorry son of bitch myself.  We don't know what RLC is doing about this at the moment but whatever it is I'm sure they're just making sure they're ducks are in a row, if you know what I mean!

If everyone is so upset about the abuse in this apartment then I say we BOYCOTT this apartment and soon or later RLC will see whats happen here.

sadly that may be the only thing that stings enough. for RLC, it's about the money. if no one watches, it's bad for business and what's bad for business, goes by the wayside.