@ Admin

Woof

Hey Admin, I send you a couple of DM's but i guess you dont read those :p, but I was wondering if I can become a Moderator again? I enjoyed to make the threads look clean, and to be honest the new threads (of the new appartments) are not that great.

Greetings

Woof

Looks like you may have pissed him off, though I have no idea of your history with CC and Admin. I do know you were here when I got here.

I think he took a trip to Hawaii to forget about this place for a while. I know how he feels.

Looks like you may have pissed him off, though I have no idea of your history with CC and Admin. I do know you were here when I got here.

I think he took a trip to Hawaii to forget about this place for a while. I know how he feels.

No idea.. I would imagine that he gets like 10M DM's a day, and he wouldnt read them anymore.

And that he takes some free time from here is understandable, some people here...

However, its pretty funny to see some of the old gang still browsing CC.

No idea.. I would imagine that he gets like 10M DM's a day, and he wouldnt read them anymore.

And that he takes some free time from here is understandable, some people here...

However, its pretty funny to see some of the old gang still browsing CC.

I'll put it up for a vote. I've been hesitant to add new mods with all the stuff going on lately.

- Admin

Quite a few members trying to subscribe/renew and having problems including me, can ADMIN put a usable link to the preferred pay site please. Thanks

If you have lost your Paid Status  you can post it here  http://camcaps.net/random-discussion/paid-memberships/195/  to get it back.

If you are new and trying to join the Admin stated in another thread he was having issues with the Payza and was looking into getting a different type of payment option set up.