This Apartment

No me explico,el porqué tanta espectativa por éste apartamento,no quieren dar más.....y los otros?...los otros aparte de carla y leora...da tristeza

No te pongas triste, mi amigo. Leora y Carla son amados. Este apartamento está haciendo algo inusual para RLC, por lo que algunas personas son muy interesado en ella en este momento.

It's not unusual, it's very usual!!!

I think that everybody should take their wives, girlfriends, families, brothers, sisters, mothers, fathers, etc etc out to dinner tonight because nothing is going to happen in this apartment!  Nora already set the law down with Kamila while Kristy was upstairs and then she probably set the law down with Kristy when she went upstairs.  Nora has got to go!!!

I think that everybody should take their wives, girlfriends, families, brothers, sisters, mothers, fathers, etc etc out to dinner tonight because nothing is going to happen in this apartment!  Nora already set the law down with Kamila while Kristy was upstairs and then she probably set the law down with Kristy when she went upstairs.  Nora has got to go!!!

Too expensive to eat out.

I think that everybody should take their wives, girlfriends, families, brothers, sisters, mothers, fathers, etc etc out to dinner tonight because nothing is going to happen in this apartment!

Your treat?

:)

You make it happen and I'll treat!!  That would be allot of fun just getting to meet the people behind the comments!!