This Apartment

I paid premium when I got the newsletter regarding Kamila. So its just about a month. She will be there at least another month I assume since she's in the "big girls room" as for me eh.

If you get non premium you have two apts. that are on vacation

I haven't seen Dasha in at least three days.

Maya and Stepan are on a safari or something by the looks of their bags.(on vacation)

So kind of have to do premium with less apts. Paying premium mainly for this apt or Nelly and Bodgan doesn't work out. maybe when summer is over.

loner are you serious you rather watch guys fighting over a ball with baseball bats then to see 2 amazing girls kiss,cuddle and fondle each other and please one another.im sorry but im into sports but i rather watch 2 girls get it on.then see guys playing baseball.this is just my opinion no disrespect to knowone.

loner are you serious you rather watch guys fighting over a ball with baseball bats then to see 2 amazing girls kiss,cuddle and fondle each other and please one another.im sorry but im into sports but i rather watch 2 girls get it on.then see guys playing baseball.this is just my opinion no disrespect to knowone.

There was more action in the ball game.

Now don't take this for real, it's a joke :  Wouldn't it be funny if  Kristy brought a girl to the apt to sleep over ??  REMEMBER IT'S A JOKE !!

Lol! I was actually thinking the same thing when Kristy was going out. It would have been funny if she indeed brought another girl with her and introduced her to Kammi.

'This is Olga (what's in a name) and we just met eachother in the club (awkward slilence). Well, we are going to my room now. Night, Kammi. And don't worry, we will keep it quiet.' Looks at Olga. 'Well, at least we will try...' 

Now don't take this for real, it's a joke :  Wouldn't it be funny if  Kristy brought a girl to the apt to sleep over ??  REMEMBER IT'S A JOKE !!

Lol! I was actually thinking the same thing when Kristy was going out. It would have been funny if she indeed brought another girl with her and introduced her to Kammi.

'This is Olga (what's in a name) and we just met eachother in the club (awkward slilence). Well, we are going to my room now. Night, Kammi. And don't worry, we will keep it quiet.' Looks at Olga. 'Well, at least we will try...'

So we  think alike.  Look up my post in the Kamila thread.