This Apartment

The weather is 31oC so surely they will go out for the rest of the day.

Of course, they have nothing else to do!!  What gets me is why do they bother putting on the bikini tops!  They always come back without them on!!

Most of the beaches in Barcelona are topless, I checked on Google, that's why they don't wear it when they come back.

Of course, they have nothing else to do!!  What gets me is why do they bother putting on the bikini tops!  They always come back without them on!!

Most of the beaches in Barcelona are topless, I checked on Google, that's why they don't wear it when they come back.

de barcelona y de españa entera y nudista tambien hay un par en el mismo barcelona capital ,

de barcelona y de españa entera y nudista tambien hay un par en el mismo barcelona capital ,

They have not been in topless, that is obvious if you look at them in the shower.

Today Kami came without a bikini top side and immediately took almost 20 minutes beautiful shower, washing thoroughly the whole body and hair. Perhaps she had swum in salty sea water and taken off wet top before leaving the beach?

They have not been in topless, that is obvious if you look at them in the shower.

Today Kami came without a bikini top side and immediately took almost 20 minutes beautiful shower, washing thoroughly the whole body and hair. Perhaps she had swum in salty sea water and taken off wet top before leaving the beach?

est-ce une plaisanterie, ou vous posez vous réellement ce genre de, heu, question???!!!

is this a joke, or you actually put this kind of, um, Question ??? !!! :o :o :-[ :-[ :-\ :-\ ??? ???

After watching Kristy pursue Kami I never want to hear another woman accuse men of being sexual predators.

You're joking right? Trying to get a rise out of the guys who have been giving you a hard time?

This whole Kami/Kristy thing is a mutual flirting "dance" that the girls are going through because they like each other. Yes, you're right that Kristy is the aggressor. But, Kamila is loving it. There is nothing predatory about it. You could say that it's a "pretend predatory game". But, that's about it.