This Apartment

If they're going to spend this much time out there RLC should put a camera out there.

They won't do that. They know I'm camera shy, and they know I'm scheduled to share a nice Havana Panatella and shots of single malt Scotch with Kristy on a daily basis. It helps her loosen up for Twister performances.  :P ;D

I wonder if there are laws applicable in Barcelona that explain why RLC has less activity in this apartment than the ones in Russia.  Or do we think this is just RLC's decision that the (very) soft core activities get lots of viewers?

Or could it be Nora's decision?  Back in the old Nora and Kiko apartment, they did plenty of sex.

I think Kamila was more open when she first returned to this apartment than she is now.  I don't mind the lack of more activity.  I would rather have these two beautiful girls in the apartment wearing tiny clothing and with occasional glimpses of nudity, than to see full sex among most of the couples that we have seen in RLC apartments.  I find myself watching this apartment for all of my RLC-viewing time.  They must be doing something right.

I also wonder if Kamila and Kristy will be leaving soon.  If they are on one month contracts, the time must be getting near to the end.  I am sure the girls like each other and like earning money, but it must be boring to spend so much time in the apartment and to pass so much of their time watching TV or looking at their cell phones.

Do any of you who understand Russian have a better idea of how long the girls will stay or of what Nora has really told Kamila and Kristy about the rules?

There is a 50-50 chance that I misunderstood what I heard, but I thought that I heard Nora make a statement to Kristy in English a couple of nights ago.  What I thought I heard from Nora was, "Thanks for staying here tonight."

I wonder if there are laws applicable in Barcelona that explain why RLC has less activity in this apartment than in the ones in Russia.  Or do we think this is just RLC's decision that the (very) soft core activities get lots of viewers.

Or could it be Nora's decision?  Back in the old Nora and Kiko apartment, they did plenty of sex.

I think Kamila was more open when she first returned to this apartment than she is now.

I also wonder if Kamila and Kristy will be leaving soon.  If they are on one month contracts, the time must be getting near to the end.  I am sure the girls like each other and like earning money, but it must be boring to spend so much time in the apartment spending so much time looking at their cell phones.

Do any of you who understand Russian have a better idea of how long the girls will stay?

There is a 50-50 chance that I misunderstood what I heard, but I thought that I heard Nora make a statement to Kristy in English a couple of nights ago.  What I thought I heard from Nora was, "Thanks for staying here tonight."

I disagree - I remember the old Nora and Kiko apartment and they have way more sex now even with him gone most of the time.    Further Nora is way looser in this apartment than before.  She never walked around nude or masturbated on camera like now.

We have had sex by other girls in the apartment - two I can think of off the top of my head.  One on the sofa in the living room.  They are here for a short time and not with guys so I think that makes a difference.  The other apartments in Russia are couples.

I wonder if there are laws applicable in Barcelona that explain why RLC has less activity in this apartment than the ones in Russia.  Or do we think this is just RLC's decision that the (very) soft core activities get lots of viewers?

I think Kamila was more open when she first returned to this apartment than she is now.  I don't mind the lack of more activity.  I would rather have these two beautiful girls in the apartment wearing tiny clothing and with occasional glimpses of nudity, than to see full sex among most of the couples that we have seen in RLC apartments.  I find myself watching this apartment for all of my RLC-viewing time.  They must be doing something right.

I also wonder if Kamila and Kristy will be leaving soon.  If they are on one month contracts, the time must be getting near to the end.  I am sure the girls like each other and like earning money, but it must be boring to spend so much time in the apartment and to pass so much of their time watching TV or looking at their cell phones.

Do any of you who understand Russian have a better idea of how long the girls will stay or of what Nora has really told Kamila and Kristy about the rules?

nora ne s'est jamais exhibée autant que dans ce nouvel appartement!!! les filles ne sont pas perdues à Barcelone, elles passent leur vie à voyager, et beaucoup d'entre elles sont déjà venues à Barcelone et connaissent très bien la ville!! kristy a des amies à Barcelone, elle est déjà venue et connais parfaitement les lieux!!! rita, coco et milana sont restées longtemps à Barcelone, après avoir quitter rlc, milana vient juste de rentrer à moscou!!! rlc n'est qu'une auberge de jeunesse pour elles, rien de plus!!! ;)

nora has never exhibited much as in this new apartment !!! girls are not lost in Barcelona, they spend their lives traveling, and many of them have already come to Barcelona and know the city very well !! kristy has friends in Barcelona, has now come and know perfectly the scene !!! rita, coconut and milana long remained in Barcelona, after leaving rlc, just milana returning to Moscow !!! rlc is a hostel for them, nothing more !!! ;)

I know most of the people on this forum hate me and think I am crazy.I can accept that and probably in some ways I deserve having people feel that way about me.But if you can see to forgive me, I need some information.The night Kami got sick,some one posted a comment stating she took a pill.Who made that comment and did the overheating, long masturbation session take place before or after taking the pill.And does anyone know who gave her the pill.                Thanks,and I'm sorry if I made anyone really angry.

So somebody enlighten me please.  Who is home at the moment?

Nora dort dans sa chambre et Kamila regarde son ordinateur et son téléphone sur son lit...

Nora sleeps in his room and Kamila looks at his computer and phone in bed ...

So somebody enlighten me please.  Who is home at the moment?

Nora dort dans sa chambre et Kamila regarde son ordinateur et son téléphone sur son lit...

Nora sleeps in his room and Kamila looks at his computer and phone in bed ...

Thank you!!