This Apartment

I'm going to watch baseball on tv again.Need to follow two games tonight.My Cardinals are on tv and the Phillies on my computer.My second cousin's fiancé is pitching for the Phillies tonight.Hopefully,by the time the games are over the girls will be back.

I don't know how many have noticed, but this apartment is practically the only one in all of RLC that has anything of interest happening. Most of the other apartments have been completely empty for most of the past week or more. When you do see a person in one of the others, the odds are they are just sitting and doing nothing.

Whatever faults this apartment has, it seems to be the only one that is providing any stimulus at all to RLC viewers. I'm glad I found this site earlier in the year or I would never have even considered becoming a member.

When you do see a person in one of the others, the odds are they are just sitting and doing nothing.

Technically, the odds of tuning into this apartment and seeing these girls sitting and doing nothing is the same as all the other apartments. People just don't seem to care when these girls do it because they do it in their underwear.

And not that I'm really complaining, but these girls walk around in their panties so much it's almost like it's their uniform.

I don't know how many have noticed, but this apartment is practically the only one in all of RLC that has anything of interest happening. Most of the other apartments have been completely empty for most of the past week or more. When you do see a person in one of the others, the odds are they are just sitting and doing nothing.

Whatever faults this apartment has, it seems to be the only one that is providing any stimulus at all to RLC viewers. I'm glad I found this site earlier in the year or I would never have even considered becoming a member.

Yes, it looks like RLC has drawn its inspiration for some of the apartments from 'watchingpaintdry.com :(

Yes, it looks like RLC has drawn its inspiration for some of the apartments from 'watchingpaintdry.com :(

Actually, when I joined earlier this year, pretty much all the apartments were pretty active. Of course, it was the first time I had seen any of the couples making love. So, it was all really fun. But, after the first month, the other apartments became rather boring because they did the same thing almost everyday. The best days in the other apartments seemed to be when one of the couples would throw a party and you got to see some new faces.

But, the warm weather has caused everyone to stay outside more and some of the original apartments I saw are long gone.