This Apartment

Do we all agree that both Nora and Rita are hot after Kami's body?And if someone were to have sex with Kami that RLC would make a lot of money?

Rita???? Maybe, but she's not here anymore!!!!

Sorry,I meant to say Nora and Kristy.I'm getting tired.

Do we all agree that both Nora and Rita are hot after Kami's body?And if someone were to have sex with Kami that RLC would make a lot of money?

We know , it's your bedtime-GOOD NITE!!!

We know , it's your bedtime-GOOD NITE!!!

No,it's time to eat and watch ball game on TV.

Now don't take this for real, it's a joke :  Wouldn't it be funny if  Kristy brought a girl to the apt to sleep over ??  REMEMBER IT'S A JOKE !!

Although it was a joke, it's not impossible. Three girls has already brought guys into their rooms. Very likely someone will bring someone also in the future.

This time we were not lucky, but I can just imagine how non-premium members begin to search for their credit cards with trembling hands, if Kristy will do that at one day.

Now don't take this for real, it's a joke :  Wouldn't it be funny if  Kristy brought a girl to the apt to sleep over ??  REMEMBER IT'S A JOKE !!

Although it was a joke, it's not impossible. Three girls has already brought guys into their rooms. Very likely someone will bring someone also in the future.

This time we were not lucky, but I can just imagine how non-premium members begin to search for their credit cards with trembling hands, if Kristy will do that at one day.

You are probably right!  But this guy (me) will no longer give RLC any more of my money!  I hope for the paying members that something happens, because by now I'm sure there are quite a few of you wondering why you are paying all that money for nothing!!

Ich Denke das man über den Balkon in eine weitere Wohnung kommt, langsam bin ich mir sicher, was machen die 4 Stunden am Tag da? Als Bezahlendes Mitglied bitte ich RLC das endlich ab zu stellen.... Danke......