This Apartment

RLC was soll das, diese Wohnung ist immer leer? den ganzen Tag sind die Bewohner mit ausnahme von Nora am Strand oder machen Party, Bitte wechseln sie doch die Bewohner Kamila und Kristy aus...... In diese Wohnung ist nichts mehr los , Ich Bezahle doch nicht für eine leere Wohnung den ganzen Tag? bei 3 Wohnungen sind ie Bewohner im Urlaub? aber der Preis bleibt der selbe? Eine Wohnung wurde ganz abgeschaltet? was soll das?????

RLC was soll das, diese Wohnung ist immer leer? den ganzen Tag sind die Bewohner mit ausnahme von Nora am Strand oder machen Party, Bitte wechseln sie doch die Bewohner Kamila und Kristy aus...... In diese Wohnung ist nichts mehr los , Ich Bezahle doch nicht für eine leere Wohnung den ganzen Tag? bei 3 Wohnungen sind ie Bewohner im Urlaub? aber der Preis bleibt der selbe? Eine Wohnung wurde ganz abgeschaltet? was soll das?????

You will never see me disagreeing with you about this!!  As I have said before, I'm ready to see some new life form in this apartment.  I like Kami and Kristy allot but it's time for something new and different!!

You will never see me disagreeing with you about this!!  As I have said before, I'm ready to see some new life form in this apartment.  I like Kami and Kristy allot but it's time for something new and different!!

Need Kamila's boyfriend to move in.

Need Kamila's boyfriend to move in.

First off we don't know if she has a boyfriend, and secondly that would ruin everything for you all in my opinion.

I've never had the experience,but this must be what it's like waiting for a baby to be born.LOL  Damn they're making a long night of it.

When I was under 18, my mother did not sleep before I got home, I could not understand why. Now I sit at home in the morning waiting two unknown girls arriving in their apartment thousands of kilometers away, I can not understand why.

I've never had the experience,but this must be what it's like waiting for a baby to be born.LOL  Damn they're making a long night of it.

When I was under 18, my mother did not sleep before I got home, I could not understand why. Now I sit at home in the morning waiting two unknown girls arriving in their apartment thousands of kilometers away, I can not understand why.

Don't stress, apparently they are home safe.