New Generation

slider_69

I have been watching RLC for over 2 years now (I am retired) and I would just like to know 1 thing :  Has

anyone ever seen any couple on RLC do anything productive ?  (Besides fucking, eating and using their

phones ) ?  Is that the only thing this generation does or is that all they're allowed to do by RLC ?  Oh well,

i'm only here to watch same as all of you .  But I'd like to see a good fight or argument now and then, as

was the case with crazy Isabel.  Then the make up sex would be good to see . We are not watching normal

couples here, just couples displaying their sexual ability.(now and then)  But, if this is the case, why do they hide most of  the time in their  "safe areas "...........no cameras ? They know they are on display for voyeurs

and getting paid to show their wares.......not hide in the dark or sleep all day in their underware .  It's

really crazy and what is more crazy is that people are paying to watch this !!!  ( Just my opinion ) 

Not much different from the Hippies in the 60's where all they did was Eat, drink, Fuck smoke weed and be happy!!!

Seems like other than for the high tech of cellphones the result is still the same.

Maybe there is something to all this being happy stuff!

Might go off and investigate it myself.

Not much different from the Hippies in the 60's where all they did was Eat, drink, Fuck smoke weed and be happy!!!

Seems like other than for the high tech of cellphones the result is still the same.

Maybe there is something to all this being happy stuff!

Might go off and investigate it myself.

I had lots of fun back in the 60's.  I used to put Motor Oil on cigarette papers  and sell them for $1 a piece. That lasted about a week till someone found out it wasn't what it was supposed to be and then kicked the shit out of me.  LOL      Those were the good ole days.    Try that today and I would likely get shot instead.

I remember Lora, who was working. the couple got up very early, and was away all day. the same for leora early. nina and kira also work ... alina worked at home. adriana and véronica also work. but I agree, many participants do nothing !!!

I remember Lora, who was working. the couple got up very early, and was away all day. the same for leora early. nina and kira also work ... alina worked at home. adriana and véronica also work. but I agree, many participants do nothing !!!

Yes, it seems like if anyone does work, it is the girl in the relationship !  Most of the egghead guys

just sit home and sleep or play on their computers or phones. But in almost all cases, there is very little conversation between the couples. It's usually just get home from work , eat and then straight to their computers,

I hope that never happens with me and my wife. Even after 27 year I still open the door for her, the car door too and our rule is no phones or computers at the dinner table. Anywhere. You HAVE to make time in a relationship, for the relationship.

• 3 months later...

I guess it's not an issue of "new generation", it's only because the samples here are limited, the residents of RLC can't cover a whole generation. Most young people who work very hard simply won't join RLC, and RLC doesn't want someone who works all day because people won't pay for watching it.

• 2 weeks later...

I knew I was in the wrong business. I could make a fortune. I can sit around on my ass all day on the computer, looking at my phone, with the TV on and someone else will pay me for this?  :scratchchin:  Wait a second here. A good percentage of the USA is made up of losers like this. I'd rather get out and go to work, otherwise I'd be labeled a Liberal Democrat.  :yikes:

I'd rather be dead.    :yes:

I knew I was in the wrong business. I could make a fortune. I can sit around on my ass all day on the computer, looking at my phone, with the TV on and someone else will pay me for this?  :scratchchin:  Wait a second here. A good percentage of the USA is made up of losers like this. I'd rather get out and go to work, otherwise I'd be labeled a Liberal Democrat.  :yikes:

I'd rather be dead.    :yes:

You are correct, there is a certain percentage of the USA that is made up of losers but you will find that in every country!!

Yes you sure would LMAO!!!