What's it all about?

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Estas no son dos lesbianas al uso. Son dos desequlibradas, una que solo practica el sexo con una ridícula polla de silicona y la otra que no se que diferencia encuentra entre una de silicona y una de carne. Nina y Kira si que son dos lesbianas, estas son dos pobres taradas.

Easy to explain really.... normal men love the beauty of women. Seeing a good looking woman naked hightens our production of testosterone. Seeing two woman together doubles that effect.

This can be put to the test..find a photo of a womans breasts (without showing her face) - see how you feel (usually, hmmm ok, nice). Now find a picture of a naked pussy (how do you feel? - hmm, oh yes, oh yes)

Put the pictures together and included the head... I bet you feel twice as good.

Of course this only works if... this is not a picture of a fat, ugly woman (although some men go for that), this is not a picture of your wife or girlfreind.

LOL

Easy to explain really.... normal men love the beauty of women. Seeing a good looking woman naked hightens our production of testosterone. Seeing two woman together doubles that effect.

This can be put to the test..find a photo of a womans breasts (without showing her face) - see how you feel (usually, hmmm ok, nice). Now find a picture of a naked pussy (how do you feel? - hmm, oh yes, oh yes)

Put the pictures together and included the head... I bet you feel twice as good.

Of course this only works if... this is not a picture of a fat, ugly woman (although some men go for that), this is not a picture of your wife or girlfreind.

LOL

size n shape dont really matter to me, i quite like seeing other peoples wives and girlfriends. any female, pretty much! :-*

Beautiful women are interesting to watch but Curly's parter has no place on a site like this. Its time to drop this apartment before we all die of boredom.

What would you like to see? ;)

Not all lesbians look like beautiful goddesses!  A lot of them are just like these two!!

Beautiful women are interesting to watch but Curly's parter has no place on a site like this. Its time to drop this apartment before we all die of boredom.

What would you like to see? ;)

Not all lesbians look like beautiful goddesses!  A lot of them are just like these two!!

I like them! :-*

Why do you men love lesbians so much, eh? What is it about us that turns you on SO MUCH?  :P

Please tell me, I want to know. I am just a pm away lol  ;D

I just enjoy seeing two women enjoying themselves together. I can watch that for hours on end.

But to watch two guys blowing each other and screwing each other in the ass,  I am not into that shit on a stick thing.

But to each their own.

They just a couple new toys. So maybe things may pick up.

The pleasure always seems to go one way and not the other. But maybe they like that arrangement.

They just a couple new toys. So maybe things may pick up.

The pleasure always seems to go one way and not the other. But maybe they like that arrangement.

Nina and kira are the same way the two I lived with were the same way wonder if that's how most are?