• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[move]FUCK THAT FAGGOT KIKO!!![/move]

SOME OF YOU KIKO LOVERS ON HERE DISLIKE ME AND GET MAD WHENEVER I SAY ANYTHING BAD ABOUT HIM,BUT I DON'T GIVE A FUCK,FUCK YOU TOO  FAGGOTS.YOU CAN GIVE ME ALL THE BAD KARMA IN THE WORLD I'M JUST LAUGHING AT YOU FOOLS BECAUSE THAT WON'T EVER STOP ME FROM TALKING ABOUT THIS FOOL WHO DOESN'T BELONG IN THIS APARTMENT PERIOD!!

IT'S SUPPOSED TO BE ALL GIRLS AND GIRLS ONLY,I DON'T WANNA SEE NO FUCKING SAUSAGE-FEST,THERE ARE TEN OTHER APT WITH COUPLES,(NOT COUNTING THE LESBIANS),THAT HAS A GIRL AND A GUY, I NEEDED AT LEAST ONE FUCKING APT WITHOUT A DUDE IN SIGHT,IS THAT TOO MUCH TO ASK DAMN IT,PREMIUM BULLSHIT IF YOU ASK ME.IT'S LIKE GETTING ACCESS TO A SORORITY HOUSE AND JUST WHEN THE ACTION IS ABOUT TO GET GOOD HERE COMES AN OBNOXIOUS CREEPY DUDE RUINING THE FUN,RLC IS IT TOO MUCH TO ASK FOR AN ALL GIRL CAST,SHIT I'LL PAY FOR AN APARTMENT FOR THEM TO GO FUCK IF THEY CAN'T AFFORD IT,I LOVE NORA TO DEATH BUT EVEN SHE GETS BORING WHENEVER HE'S AROUND,HE DRAGS HER DOWN AND MAKES HER DO THE OLD NORA SHIT FROM THE OLD PLACE,THE SAME THING HAPPENS WITH ME WHENEVER I GO HANG OUT WITH MY GIRLFRIENDS AND THEIR FRIENDS,THEY HATE IT WHEN I COME WITH HER BECAUSE THEY CAN'T LET LOOSE AND GET WILD WHENEVER MICKEY'S AROUND .....END OF ALL CAPS RANT YOU GUYS HAVE A NICE DAY ;D ;D ;D ;D

[move]FUCK THAT FAGGOT KIKO!!![/move]

SOME OF YOU KIKO LOVERS ON HERE DISLIKE ME AND GET MAD WHENEVER I SAY ANYTHING BAD ABOUT HIM,BUT I DON'T GIVE A FUCK,FUCK YOU TOO  FAGGOTS.YOU CAN GIVE ME ALL THE BAD KARMA IN THE WORLD I'M JUST LAUGHING AT YOU FOOLS BECAUSE THAT WON'T EVER STOP ME FROM TALKING ABOUT THIS FOOL WHO DOESN'T BELONG IN THIS APARTMENT PERIOD!!

IT'S SUPPOSED TO BE ALL GIRLS AND GIRLS ONLY,I DON'T WANNA SEE NO FUCKING SAUSAGE-FEST,THERE ARE TEN OTHER APT WITH COUPLES,(NOT COUNTING THE LESBIANS),THAT HAS A GIRL AND A GUY, I NEEDED AT LEAST ONE FUCKING APT WITHOUT A DUDE IN SIGHT,IS THAT TOO MUCH TO ASK DAMN IT,PREMIUM BULLSHIT IF YOU ASK ME.IT'S LIKE GETTING ACCESS TO A SORORITY HOUSE AND JUST WHEN THE ACTION IS ABOUT TO GET GOOD HERE COMES AN OBNOXIOUS CREEPY DUDE RUINING THE FUN,RLC IS IT TOO MUCH TO ASK FOR AN ALL GIRL CAST,SHIT I'LL PAY FOR AN APARTMENT FOR THEM TO GO FUCK IF THEY CAN'T AFFORD IT,I LOVE NORA TO DEATH BUT EVEN SHE GETS BORING WHENEVER HE'S AROUND,HE DRAGS HER DOWN AND MAKES HER DO THE OLD NORA SHIT FROM THE OLD PLACE,THE SAME THING HAPPENS WITH ME WHENEVER I GO HANG OUT WITH MY GIRLFRIENDS AND THEIR FRIENDS,THEY HATE IT WHEN I COME WITH HER BECAUSE THEY CAN'T LET LOOSE AND GET WILD WHENEVER MICKEY'S AROUND .....END OF ALL CAPS RANT YOU GUYS HAVE A NICE DAY ;D ;D ;D ;D

Why so angry?

Why are you making new topics on here about Kiko?

You  do realize that this thread is about the ladies of this apt,currently Nora,Milana,Coco and Kamila.

I hope that you are a girl Janan,with this obsession over wanting to see Kiko's dick.and one topic was enough,now you just made two,in two hours,if you read what I said then you would know why I'm angry,I'm here to talk about the girls not this skinny pervert.

I actually think the whole site has gone to shit and is useless and a waste of time waiting for something to happen or some flash of skin from some girl on a VOYEUR site that is doing her best to cover up and not show anything.The cameras suck when high volume traffic,the people suck,and RLC does not seem to care,,, FUCK RLC AND THE PEOPLE THEY GET!! Even coming here,all you see is someone getting on someone for their own opinion,granted some may be stupid,it is still their opinion,but then again,i guess it is from lack of excitement on RLC and they have nothing better to do with their lives.GET OUT AND AWAY FROM THE  COMPUTER SCREEN AND ENJOY LIFE OUTSIDE,IT'S SUMMER AND NICE OUT.Oh and things are pretty sad when there is a thread for KIKO fag.

I actually think the whole site has gone to shit and is useless and a waste of time waiting for something to happen or some flash of skin from some girl on a VOYEUR site that is doing her best to cover up and not show anything.The cameras suck when high volume traffic,the people suck,and RLC does not seem to care,,, FUCK RLC AND THE PEOPLE THEY GET!! Even coming here,all you see is someone getting on someone for their own opinion,granted some may be stupid,it is still their opinion,but then again,i guess it is from lack of excitement on RLC and they have nothing better to do with their lives.GET OUT AND AWAY FROM THE  COMPUTER SCREEN AND ENJOY LIFE OUTSIDE,IT'S SUMMER AND NICE OUT.Oh and things are pretty sad when there is a thread for KIKO fag.

Bluto I'm glad that I don't sit on my computer and watch CC all day like I used to,especially when Alisa used to be on RLC,She always did the good stuff right around 5pm everyday,I used to come home from work at about 5:30pm and be on the computer till almost 4am in the morning,I stopped going to the gym and my work started to be affected by me being sleepy all day,and I couldn't concentrate at my job,then kamila came and the same thing happened and then Rita my baby made it happen all over,I'm trying to quit so I can go live life and fuck real pussy lol,that's why I missed Kamila last night because i was out having fun,it's summer time and we should all take a break and go outside and have some real fun.

I'm a recovering voyeur but if Rita came back then I might slip back to my old habits lol.Damn i love that girl. :P

i agree rita and kamila would of been good if they would of came at the same time they got along real good for the little bit of time they knew each other i like milana but not as much as kamila and rita.kamila will always be my favorite girl on rlc but rita was gorgeous too.with a nice personality just like kamila.

You  do realize that this thread is about the ladies of this apt,currently Nora,Milana,Coco and Kamila.

I hope that you are a girl Janan,with this obsession over wanting to see Kiko's dick.and one topic was enough,now you just made two,in two hours,if you read what I said then you would know why I'm angry,I'm here to talk about the girls not this skinny pervert.

I'm back from the hunting lease and showered so now I'm ready to catch up on what I may have missed since Friday noonish time!!

I agree with you euromike about making a new post about that sorry SOB.  And I agree with everything else you said about that loser.  Keep up the good work!!!

He is part of this apartment since he spend much time here. So where should i put it if not here?

I'm a male person by the way.

He is part of this apartment since he spend much time here. So where should i put it if not here?

I'm a male person by the way.

He's not supposed to be "part of this apartment". That's why people get pissed when he spends so much time there and the other girls are not as free to be themselves. He causes the real tenants (the girls) to change their habits.

Discussions of Kiko belong on the thread about Nora and Kiko. There should not be separate threads for him. He is not a tenant of the apartment. He is a husband/boyfriend and should be treated as such - not as one of the tenants. He sure as hell should not be given free run of the place as if he were a real tenant.

Sorry to be so blunt. But, that's my opinion. I'm with euromike on this one. I wouldn't be upset one little bit if I never saw him again.