Why are you making new topics on here about Kiko?

He is part of this apartment since he spend much time here. So where should i put it if not here?

I'm a male person by the way.

He's not supposed to be "part of this apartment". That's why people get pissed when he spends so much time there and the other girls are not as free to be themselves. He causes the real tenants (the girls) to change their habits.

Discussions of Kiko belong on the thread about Nora and Kiko. There should not be separate threads for him. He is not a tenant of the apartment. He is a husband/boyfriend and should be treated as such - not as one of the tenants. He sure as hell should not be given free run of the place as if he were a real tenant.

Sorry to be so blunt. But, that's my opinion. I'm with euromike on this one. I wouldn't be upset one little bit if I never saw him again.

I totally agree bookmaster, well spoken my friend!

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He's not supposed to be "part of this apartment". That's why people get pissed when he spends so much time there and the other girls are not as free to be themselves. He causes the real tenants (the girls) to change their habits.

Discussions of Kiko belong on the thread about Nora and Kiko. There should not be separate threads for him. He is not a tenant of the apartment. He is a husband/boyfriend and should be treated as such - not as one of the tenants. He sure as hell should not be given free run of the place as if he were a real tenant.

Sorry to be so blunt. But, that's my opinion. I'm with euromike on this one. I wouldn't be upset one little bit if I never saw him again.

The old apartment don't exist anymore. They don't live there anymore. That's history. As long as he is a regular part of this apartment i think we should take it in this thread about this apartment not the old one.

Sorry but the truth is he IS a part of the apartment BECAUSE he's there a lot with Nora. And it does not matter if you like him or not or if you would not be upset if he was gone. Because facts are facts. As long as Nora is there you will see Kiko. I do not understand why after all the time of this apartment people are still crying about him as if they can not figure this out. Either stop watching the apartment or get used to him. There is nothing else to say about this.

Sorry but the truth is he IS a part of the apartment BECAUSE he's there a lot with Nora. And it does not matter if you like him or not or if you would not be upset if he was gone. Because facts are facts. As long as Nora is there you will see Kiko. I do not understand why after all the time of this apartment people are still crying about him as if they can not figure this out. Either stop watching the apartment or get used to him. There is nothing else to say about this.

I will say anything I want about him & about him being there!  This is a forum and that is what we do in forums, so get over yourself!!

Well spoken my friend. In agreement on that one.

I will say anything I want about him & about him being there!  This is a forum and that is what we do in forums, so get over yourself!!

I never once say you should not say anything about him you fool. But I find it funny that one that says that this is a forum should say whatever he wants also agrees that a thread should be removed when someone wants to do the same thing. You should take your own advice. And you get over yourself.

Thank you.

I understand that as long as Nora is there, I may see Kiko. But, I should not have to see Kiko if Nora is NOT there. He is NOT a tenant and he shouldn't have free run of the place as if he is. His actions cause the real tenants to change how they act. Period. That is wrong and it is cheating the paying members!

I understand that as long as Nora is there, I may see Kiko. But, I should not have to see Kiko if Nora is NOT there. He is NOT a tenant and he shouldn't have free run of the place as if he is. His actions cause the real tenants to change how they act. Period. That is wrong and it is cheating the paying members!

Please explain to me how it is you are feeling cheated when he does not affect your wallet. And if you have such strong feeling about this, take it up with RLC and see how they laugh at you. You complain here all the time about it will get you nothing.

Guest Rodney_X

Yes, there is a lot to say about it. Sick of guys who keep repeating the same answer when he has a critical: if you are not happy do not look over the apartment. "

Because, sir, instead of paying 45 USD for nourishment of this good for nothing, RLC may invest more in bandwidth, because the quality of streaming fall more and more.

I speak to people like you, I read the history of your posts, instead of only watch photos and videos, to expose members to RLC, and only come to promote this site, please inform your RLC, the thread quality streaming, poor definition videos that dropped completely, (jerky images, bruits at night motion etc ...)

Yes Kiko has no place in this apartment and I do not pay to watch his homosexual ass.

Why are you making new topics on here about Kiko?

He is part of this apartment since he spend much time here. So where should i put it if not here?

I'm a male person by the way.

Well spoken bookmaster,it's bad enough him (Kiko) taking up space on RLC,now janan,(who's a guy by the way), is trying to make him relevant here on CC too by starting two threads in one day,and typing four words for every action that Kiko does,I'm not going to call janan any names but there is only one name for a guy who loves seeing another guy and another guy's dick,and not once even mention the ladies,I don't ride that kind of train,so I don't want to want to hear about someone who in my opinion shouldn't even be within ten feet of this apartment,I already know that some of the other guys on here who don't like me would disagree,and trust me I know each and every one of you,if Nora and Kiko was living on their own I would have never said a word about him,just like I never said anything but good things about him in the old apartment.

Think about it this way,money is not a problem for me but time is,if kamila or Rita are only going to be able to be in town for a couple of weeks maybe a month,time is very precious and if kiko is there for 3 of the 4 weeks that's 3 or 4 weeks that I don't get to enjoy my monies worth,I don't see what's so difficult in that for people to understand,I love to see Kiko and nora together as husband and wife,even when they are boring as hell,but I want to see them as a couple,not as landlords,recruiters or anything else that they do here,shit I might be kind enough to say he could come over for a booty call and leave in the morning,but that little extended stay bullshit I don't and won't ever like,I've seen some people say that she should be able to have her husband come stay over,but I say that's cutting into my time and money,this apartment had a chance to be different from all the others,but it lost it when he came and stayed for more than a day,now it's just like Nelly & Bogdan ,Alina & Anton or Dasha & Demid,where you have a couple that has different guest come visit from time to time.

Guest Rodney_X

And to you also I say stop paying if he makes you this uncomfortable. Kiko is not going anywhere. Stop paying and stop watching him or be quiet about him.

Are you a nickname of Kiko?

If not want I offer this photo for you to go masturbate

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).