Just because i started a thread about a guy and some people becames hostile and angry about it.

They do that around here now days. Kinda pisses Squirrel and Sheriff off.

Personally, I know who Kiko is, and the dude's cool and important to RLC, and hence, CC. That's just my opinion. I have no problem with you starting this thread, either.

I just wish the /b brats would go back to /b where they can get properly dusted by their elders.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just because i started a thread about a guy and some people becames hostile and angry about it.

They do that around here now days. Kinda pisses Squirrel and Sheriff off.

Personally, I know who Kiko is, and the dude's cool and important to RLC, and hence, CC. That's just my opinion. I have no problem with you starting this thread, either.

I just wish the /b brats would go back to /b where they can get properly dusted by their elders.

First off Mr. Squirrel, I would like to know how you personally know him, and secondly If the guy is going to be a permanent fixture in this apartment and ruin the whole thing, then change the fucking name to Nora, Kiko, and whomever else is there at the time!!  I'm so sick of seeing the guy I can't fucking stand it!!!

Squirrel probably doesnt know him personally. And if someone wants to make a thread about Kiko, why shouldnt he? If you like boobs and sweet asses, then just dont reply to it, and go watch Nora. its so simple, yet to complicated for some of us.

Just enjoy your time here, instead of pissing each other off :)

Woof

Personally, I love that commas can either offset or create ambiguities.

(Example: ISN'T IT TIME TO GO HELP YOUR UNCLE JACK OFF HIS HORSE?  ;D)

Yeah I know I'm bad with the commas, english was my worst subject.  I'm not mad at you so don't get me wrong with what I posted about changing the name to the apartment.  I've just had enough with the whole RLC thing I guess!

You know the whole time that I was talking all that shit yesterday,I kept thinking to myself when was Mr. Foamy T. Squirrel our fearless leader gonna chime in and defend Kiko,I've been watching Foamy T ever since he joined CC years ago and I have mad respect for him even though we might not agree or see eye to eye on everything,actually the "KIKO" situation is the only thing that is pretty much black and white when it comes to the difference in opinions,because like I said in my numerous other posts about Kiko, In particular I have said I got nothing against him personally, what I got a problem with is the situation that they have themselves in,where you have a house that didn't have his name when it first appeared on RLC back then and still doesn't show him as a tenant to this day,but yet when I click on the Kitchen,Bathroom,or Nora's room I'm looking at a naked dude walking around when I came to see these beautiful ladies.

I keep on hearing that he is very important to the behind the scenes daily activities of RLC,yet no one has stepped forward with irrefutable and substantial evidence as to why he should even be at the apartment besides visiting his wife and staring at the girls,is it too much to ask for an apartment that's different from the others?

RLC I thought would have a variety of different apartments to suit the different tastes of each of it's costumers,We have the couples apartments (Men and Women and Women and Women), And way before this apartment came into existence I remembered everyone asking about why can't we have an apartment with all single ladies that are here to have fun and party and entertain us,well at least we got 2 thirds of our request fulfilled.

If someone would't mind educating me as to why Kiko needs to be there in plain English please,and not in the third person or speaking as vaguely as possible,like I always keep hearing,because I maybe too stupid to get why he should be there for more than a day or maybe a weekend to visit his wife,I like to use examples whenever i speak,and I would say Kiko is like a guy standing in front of you at the movie theater or a sporting event,do you ask him nicely to sit down or move,or do you always just leave and ask for your money back?,Kiko's blocking my view.

Yesterday i must admit I got a little bit carried away with this new topic that Janan created,there was nothing in this topic that I was gonna want to see anyway,so I should have just ignored it and went over to the girls section where I belong.

And watch your commas DfCcap,well unless you really like jacking off horses lmaoo!! :) :)

Things get testy at CC when RLC flops around in an attempt to find its direction. RLC tries different things; sometimes they don't work so well.

So we get bitchy around here, and take it out on one another.

How to survive the dry times at CC when this happens:

A) CC is here for fun.

B) Don't take offense to anything.

C) Take nothing seriously.

D) If you lose your sense of humor at CC, leave the forum and learn how to study the entire works of the Marx Brothers. (Otherwise, Laurel & Hardy or Soupy Sales.)

How to survive the dry times at RLC:

A) Tune into the apartments that have interesting couples, and if you are a hetero-sexual male, tune into those apartments that feature a woman you would have loved to date at one time in your life.

B) Wait until the zombie couples move out -- they don't last long.

C) If you fail at A&B, cease your subscription.

D) If you lose your sense of humor while watching RLC, leave the site, and learn how to study the entire works of 1970's Soap Operas, such as "All My Children," "As the World Turns," or "Mary Hartman Mary Hartman." If you are not a Yankee, then "Gilligan's Island" or "The Simpsons" would work in a pinch, since they are easily available throughout the civilized universe.)

Things get testy at CC when RLC flops around in an attempt to find its direction. RLC tries different things; sometimes they don't work so well.

A) CC is here for fun.

D) If you lose your sense of humor at CC, leave the forum and learn how to study the entire works of the Marx Brothers. (Otherwise, Laurel & Hardy or Soupy Sales.)

A) Tune into the apartments that have interesting couples, and if you are a hetero-sexual male, tune into those apartments that feature a woman you would have loved to date at one time in your life.

D) If you lose your sense of humor while watching RLC, leave the site, and learn how to study the entire works of 1970's Soap Operas, such as "All My Children," "As the World Turns," or "Mary Hartman Mary Hartman." If you are not a Yankee, then "Gilligan's Island" or "The Simpsons" would work in a pinch, since they are easily available throughout the civilized universe.)

You really dated yourself with this post LMAO

You know the whole time that I was talking all that shit yesterday,I kept thinking to myself when was Mr. Foamy T. Squirrel our fearless leader gonna chime in and defend Kiko,I've been watching Foamy T ever since he joined CC years ago and I have mad respect for him even though we might not agree or see eye to eye on everything,actually the "KIKO" situation is the only thing that is pretty much black and white when it comes to the difference in opinions,because like I said in my numerous other posts about Kiko, In particular I have said I got nothing against him personally, what I got a problem with is the situation that they have themselves in,where you have a house that didn't have his name when it first appeared on RLC back then and still doesn't show him as a tenant to this day,but yet when I click on the Kitchen,Bathroom,or Nora's room I'm looking at a naked dude walking around when I came to see these beautiful ladies.

I keep on hearing that he is very important to the behind the scenes daily activities of RLC,yet no one has stepped forward with irrefutable and substantial evidence as to why he should even be at the apartment besides visiting his wife and staring at the girls,is it too much to ask for an apartment that's different from the others?

RLC I thought would have a variety of different apartments to suit the different tastes of each of it's costumers,We have the couples apartments (Men and Women and Women and Women), And way before this apartment came into existence I remembered everyone asking about why can't we have an apartment with all single ladies that are here to have fun and party and entertain us,well at least we got 2 thirds of our request fulfilled.

If someone would't mind educating me as to why Kiko needs to be there in plain English please,and not in the third person or speaking as vaguely as possible,like I always keep hearing,because I maybe too stupid to get why he should be there for more than a day or maybe a weekend to visit his wife,I like to use examples whenever i speak,and I would say Kiko is like a guy standing in front of you at the movie theater or a sporting event,do you ask him nicely to sit down or move,or do you always just leave and ask for your money back?,Kiko's blocking my view.

Yesterday i must admit I got a little bit carried away with this new topic that Janan created,there was nothing in this topic that I was gonna want to see anyway,so I should have just ignored it and went over to the girls section where I belong.

And watch your commas DfCcap,well unless you really like jacking off horses lmaoo!! :) :)

euromike there is absolutely NO reason why Kiko's feet should ever cross the doorstep.  When he leaves for several days he has to stay somewhere and i'm guessing that is in the apartment that he and Nora had prior to this apartment.  So if the need to drain the level occurs she can go over there and drain the level.  He is an eyesore to look at, the way he mopes around gets on my last nerve!  I agree we shouldn't have to go to the kitchen cam or bathroom cam or whatever cam we choose and see him there.  Like you said, this apartment from the beginning never had his name on it which tells me it was not intended for him to be there.  RLC needs to wise up and fix this situation!

If I knew using commas was going to lead me to jacking off horses,,,I never would have started using them LOL.

A) CC is here for fun.

I got addicted to RLC Foamy T. is there any 1800 # for that,I try to look away believe me, but it keeps pulling me back in,That's why I was glad when Kamila,Alisa and Rita left,I got a weakness for Kamila and Rita especially "RITA" If she came back I'm screwed I would lose my sobriety chip and have to start all over again,or maybe I should just lock my laptops in a time capsule that only opens up in a 2 month increment,because by then my temptations will be gone,thank you for your suggestions my friend,as always the "Radiator hose and Attic destroying Talking Squirrel" knows best. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D