The "Report" Button

Woof

So alot of you know where to find the Report button (which is a good thing)

However, im looking through some of these reports, and people are just putting their email adresses, and things like "I cant open the download link to a video" and im thinking like "So how do you think I can solve that for you?"

The Report button is just there for

- ul.to / adf.ly links

- Links with virusses

- Racism

- People asking for login, or people claiming they got a Free way to view RLC

etcetc, you get the picture.

So, I hope you guys understand why I made this topic, and hopefully we can all make CC a better place :)

Woof

It appears that a CamCaps member has decided to... spam... the forum. 

hdeler90 has posted the same youtube link 38 times today, starting at 5:37 PM and ending at 6:07 PM.

I hope the appropriate measures are quickly taken to prevent this individual from clogging up the form with nonsense any further.

:)

hdeler90 has posted the same youtube link 38 times today, starting at 5:37 PM and ending at 6:07 PM.

I hope the appropriate measures are quickly taken to prevent this individual from clogging up the form with nonsense any further.

I believe he got taken care of. When I clicked on the user name for the post, it doesn't direct anywhere.

I believe he got taken care of. When I clicked on the user name for the post, it doesn't direct anywhere.

And ALL of the spam posts are gone, too... unlike when someone is simply banned.

My thanks to the Mod (or maybe Admin) who so nicely removed the offending individual and his posts. 

• 3 weeks later...

And ALL of the spam posts are gone, too... unlike when someone is simply banned.

My thanks to the Mod (or maybe Admin) who so nicely removed the offending individual and his posts. 

The vigilance of reporting members is appreciated.

Keep an eye out for his return. He might come back after he gets his radiator hose repaired and his attic cleaned up.

Mr. Squirrel, Sheriff and Woof...

Maybe you should check out the posts of very new CC member  ar8894  and the sh.st links he's posted.

It would be appreciated by many CC members if the posts were no longer there.

Thank you.

AND HE,SHE, OR IT WAS BANNED!!Many links on different threads in this forum