Carla & Mario Pictures - Split #1 Part#1

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Glaube mal das andere Pärchen was wieder so schnell weg ist wird bestimmt nochmal wiederkommen dsa war doch bei Taya und Yarik dasselbe gewessen das die kurz weg waren aber dann wieder da kam  ;)

streams freezing constantly in this apt any movement close to the camera is causing lagging/slideshow

oui!! certains disent ici que c'est un problème de bande passante, mais je le répète, c'est le mouvement des participants qui figent l'image!!!! vous pouvez regarder un appartement ou il n'y a pas trop d'audience, sitôt que la personne bouge, l'image bug!!!! ces détecteurs de mouvements ne servent pas à grand chose, sauf pour nous dire qu'un chat vient de passer, ou qu'un rideau se soulève avec le vent!!!!! ils sont la première cause du gèle constant des caméras!!!!! :( :( >:(

Yes I do !! some say here that it is a bandwidth problem, but again, it is the movement of participants that freeze the picture !!!! you can watch a flat or no audience too, as soon as the person moves, the image bug !!!! These motion detectors are not used much, except to say we just spent a cat, or a curtain rises with the wind !!!!! they are the root cause of the constant freezing cameras !!!!! ??? >:( >:(

streams freezing constantly in this apt any movement close to the camera is causing lagging/slideshow

oui!! certains disent ici que c'est un problème de bande passante, mais je le répète, c'est le mouvement des participants qui figent l'image!!!! vous pouvez regarder un appartement ou il n'y a pas trop d'audience, sitôt que la personne bouge, l'image bug!!!! ces détecteurs de mouvements ne servent pas à grand chose, sauf pour nous dire qu'un chat vient de passer, ou qu'un rideau se soulève avec le vent!!!!! ils sont la première cause du gèle constant des caméras!!!!! :( :( >:(

Yes I do !! some say here that it is a bandwidth problem, but again, it is the movement of participants that freeze the picture !!!! you can watch a flat or no audience too, as soon as the person moves, the image bug !!!! These motion detectors are not used much, except to say we just spent a cat, or a curtain rises with the wind !!!!! they are the root cause of the constant freezing cameras !!!!! ??? >:( >:(

They can have all the motion detection and other things that make it premium as far as I'm concerned!  I would like to see the subscription price go down to something more normal for what you get with this site!!