Huge fight *Taya left the house for now*

I unsubscribed yesterday. I can't condone the way RLC has handled this situation. If they were doing an investigation I'd have hoped they would've suspended the cameras in that apartment temporarily until they came to a conclusion. A crime happened, they are culpable, but they don't appear to care.

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is that girl still there? Are they in the bedroom?

They went to the balcony where you can't see what's happening. To me it did look like he was trying to seduce her.... but that might be just because i think he is an asshole...

Can someone tell me how you can unsubscribe as I need to do it as I am going on holidays for 5 weeks and don't want to pay for what I can't see.  Many thanks in advance for your help.

Go to the site you made the payment on so segpay usually. Then cancel it from there. You usually have to enter your card number and transaction number but you can get the latter from the e-mail you got from them after signup.

Hope that helps

poor rlc support,always the same music !

salut !

elle a fait quoi la petite pour mériter ça ? désolée j'ai pas vue se qu'i s"est passée j'ai vue les quelques images ça et la sur camcaps

ceci dit ça devait arriver des trucs comme ça on se souvient de la violence de sephan envers alma et du couple marcello et isabel

a quand un meurtre en direct ?

il serait bon de choisir des personnes plutôt équilibrées sachant jouer le jeu peut être aussi exporté rlc dans d'autre pays avec d'autres candidats divers et surtout francophone le reve !!!!

bises Océane a bientot voisin !

poor rlc support,always the same music !

salut !

elle a fait quoi la petite pour mériter ça ? désolée j'ai pas vue se qu'i s"est passée j'ai vue les quelques images ça et la sur camcaps

ceci dit ça devait arriver des trucs comme ça on se souvient de la violence de sephan envers alma et du couple marcello et isabel

a quand un meurtre en direct ?

il serait bon de choisir des personnes plutôt équilibrées sachant jouer le jeu peut être aussi exporté rlc dans d'autre pays avec d'autres candidats divers et surtout francophone le reve !!!!

bises Océane a bientot voisin !

Je sais pas si ca a un rapport ( car je n'ai pas assisté a la scene de " leurs dispute " ) mais lors de la soirée de la veille,  Taya a embrassé vite fait un autre mec. Perso je pense que c'est la cause mais rien de sure. Si quelqu'un a une autre explication ...

Good job to everyone that emailed RLC regarding this issue. Despite people saying it wouldn't do anything, it seems that we have opened RLC's eyes enough to have them close down their apartment. I know I will sleep better tonight knowing Yarik's out on the street looking for a new house and Taya's left him.  ;D

Good job to everyone that emailed RLC regarding this issue. Despite people saying it wouldn't do anything, it seems that we have opened RLC's eyes enough to have them close down their apartment. I know I will sleep better tonight knowing Yarik's out on the street looking for a new house and Taya's left him.  ;D

As glad as I am also. I only hope he was reported and arrested and that she left him. But my worry now is him getting angry for getting kicked out of the apartment and taking it out on her. I hope RLC will give us an update or something so we know further justice is served.

Trouble is.. the only thing we know for certain is that RLC have taken the apartment offline. Everything else is just speculation!

Trouble is.. the only thing we know for certain is that RLC have taken the apartment offline. Everything else is just speculation!

Instead of continuously posting to a dead room, why don't we just wait and see what happens!