Huge fight *Taya left the house for now*

poor rlc support,always the same music !

What?

You expect them to barge in and "handle" it?

Data needs to be collected from their archives, not from a bunch of people recording the streams at home.

They need to look at it and then hand it over to the relevant authorities.

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's quite simple. We (us and RLC) have witnessed a crime that happened in a place of work (whilst they are not actors they are paid by RLC to appear on camera) with the full knowledge of the employer (RLC).

There is video evidence of what happened.

By not reporting this to the authorities the employer is complicit in hiding the crime, and it is also liable for events that happen on its premises.

RLC, we know you read these forums. I am also 100% sure that you are aware of your liability to your performers. As this guy is still free and the apartment is online, it is obvious that you are covering these events up. I suggest you take action within the next 24 hours or contact will be made and emails with attachments will be sent to the relevant authorities.

surely some of their friends know they're on rlc and watch it. i'll bet a few of them check out cam caps as well. they need to notify the police of this or at the very least notify the girls father.

we had even worse situation with Zoya&Lev on few occasions and nothing they're still there

and this will continue while he will get drunk from time to time

i watched lucaspretty much rape veronica not so long ago. heres the post i made about it (near the bottom): http://camcaps.net/veronica-lucas/omg-sex-now/msg84437/#msg84437

Lucas thought he was Muslim.  Only thing he was missing was the towel squeezing his brain.

we had even worse situation with Zoya&Lev on few occasions and nothing they're still there

and this will continue while he will get drunk from time to time

i watched lucaspretty much rape veronica not so long ago. heres the post i made about it (near the bottom): http://camcaps.net/veronica-lucas/omg-sex-now/msg84437/#msg84437

Lucas thought he was Muslim.  Only thing he was missing was the towel squeezing his brain.

He has no brain, he's just a brainless neanderthal ;D

poor rlc support,always the same music !

What?

You expect them to barge in and "handle" it?

Data needs to be collected from their archives, not from a bunch of people recording the streams at home.

They need to look at it and then hand it over to the relevant authorities.

Same email that was sent out when Lev was reported. They will do nothing.

Athough I, and probably most of the members here applaud efforts into bringing the abuse of  Taya to the attention of RLC, I personally, do not think this is the right way to go about it.

Everybody here on CamCaps should send the following message to RLC at  [email protected] :-

"As a member of RLC I will not be renewing my subscription unless the tenant "Yarik" who is physically abusive towards his partner "Taya" is removed from the appartment. We do not condone physical abuse of women and it should not be portrayed as "real life" in any country"

If all members threatened to terminate their account, I am sure RLC would take notice.