Stop chewing!!!

OH MY GOD! Butch, stop chewing on your fu-ing nails!! It is driving me crazy!! Does she even have any fingertips left? Do they not feed her?

What the hell is wrong with her!!

She was chewing her toes the other night.

OH MY GOD! Butch, stop chewing on your fu-ing nails!! It is driving me crazy!! Does she even have any fingertips left? Do they not feed her?

I glanced at the apartment once yesterday and saw that and almost threw up. What kind of person does that?

It's beyond revolting to me.  :o

I glanced at the apartment once yesterday and saw that and almost threw up. What kind of person does that?

It's beyond revolting to me.  :o

She has done that a couple other times.  Maybe it's just like chewing nails.  It becomes a habit and most times they don't realize they are doing it. At least when she does it to her toes, she is alone with no one else seeing but the viewers that are watching on cam.

elle a quelques troubles obsessionnels!!! il fallait la voir mâcher sa serviette dans le bain!!! mais c'est une bonne personne, elle adore sa chienne, et je pense que cet animal est le plus heureux du monde!!! un bon point pour moi!!!

it has some obsessive !!! he should have seen chewing his towel in the bath !!! but this is a good person, she loves her dog, and I think that this animal is the happiest in the world !!! a good point for me !!! :) :) :)