Poor Kamila

Now that Nora and Kiko got rid of Milana and CoCo, they will both be able to attack Kamila with no one else

in the apartment...............LOL.  WATCH OUT GIRL,  the Mother Hen and her Worm want you bad !! :)

The only friend she has now is her BOTTLE !

• Upvote 1

Following the law of series, now Rita has to come!

Don't I wish?  ;D She's my next favorite, just a little behind Kamila. Having them together in the same apartment would be a dream come true for me. And, for the very short time that their stay overlapped (only 1 or 2 days), they seemed to really hit it off well. I think together they would really be fun to watch and there would be a lot more laughter and smiling going on there.

I would be very surprised if Rita ever returned. Nora and Rita hated each other at the end of her last stay. They each did things to purposely irritate each other and had words back and forth often. It wasn't fun to watch.

I'll bet good money that it's not going to be Rita!

Don't I wish?  ;D She's my next favorite, just a little behind Kamila. Having them together in the same apartment would be a dream come true for me. And, for the very short time that their stay overlapped (only 1 or 2 days), they seemed to really hit it off well. I think together they would really be fun to watch and there would be a lot more laughter and smiling going on there.

rita et kamila se connaissent très bien dans la vie privée!! elles sont amies et voyagent souvent ensemble!!!

rita and kamila are very familiar with privacy !! they are friends and often travel together !!! ;) ;)

rita et kamila se connaissent très bien dans la vie privée!! elles sont amies et voyagent souvent ensemble!!!

rita and kamila are very familiar with privacy !! they are friends and often travel together !!! ;) ;)

So you think it's going to be Rita?  If so, then why the long maintenance period?  There is no need for any maintenance if it's not a new girl!

So you think it's going to be Rita?  If so, then why the long maintenance period?  There is no need for any maintenance if it's not a new girl!

non!! je dis simplement que l'amité rita/milana n'est pas née sur rlc, mais qu'elles se connaissent très bien à l'extérieur. je ne pense pas que rita revienne, elle s'est faite remettre en place par nora, et son retour serait très compliqué!!!!

no!! I'm just saying that friendship rita / milana was not born on rlc, but they know very well outside. I do not think rita back, she made replace by nora, and his return would be very complicated !!!! :-\

non!! je dis simplement que l'amité rita/milana n'est pas née sur rlc, mais qu'elles se connaissent très bien à l'extérieur. je ne pense pas que rita revienne, elle s'est faite remettre en place par nora, et son retour serait très compliqué!!!!

no!! I'm just saying that friendship rita / milana was not born on rlc, but they know very well outside. I do not think rita back, she made replace by nora, and his return would be very complicated !!!! :-\

OK thank you corbo, we are on the same page!