Poor Kamila

Following the law of series, now Rita has to come!

Don't I wish?  ;D She's my next favorite, just a little behind Kamila. Having them together in the same apartment would be a dream come true for me. And, for the very short time that their stay overlapped (only 1 or 2 days), they seemed to really hit it off well. I think together they would really be fun to watch and there would be a lot more laughter and smiling going on there.

rita et kamila se connaissent très bien dans la vie privée!! elles sont amies et voyagent souvent ensemble!!!

rita and kamila are very familiar with privacy !! they are friends and often travel together !!! ;) ;)

So you think it's going to be Rita?  If so, then why the long maintenance period?  There is no need for any maintenance if it's not a new girl!

non!! je dis simplement que l'amité rita/milana n'est pas née sur rlc, mais qu'elles se connaissent très bien à l'extérieur. je ne pense pas que rita revienne, elle s'est faite remettre en place par nora, et son retour serait très compliqué!!!!

no!! I'm just saying that friendship rita / milana was not born on rlc, but they know very well outside. I do not think rita back, she made replace by nora, and his return would be very complicated !!!! :-\

OK thank you corbo, we are on the same page!

pardon, je vous dire l'amitié rita/kamila...; :-\ ;)

Don't I wish?  ;D She's my next favorite, just a little behind Kamila. Having them together in the same apartment would be a dream come true for me. And, for the very short time that their stay overlapped (only 1 or 2 days), they seemed to really hit it off well. I think together they would really be fun to watch and there would be a lot more laughter and smiling going on there.

rita et kamila se connaissent très bien dans la vie privée!! elles sont amies et voyagent souvent ensemble!!!

rita and kamila are very familiar with privacy !! they are friends and often travel together !!! ;) ;)

So you think it's going to be Rita?  If so, then why the long maintenance period?  There is no need for any maintenance if it's not a new girl!

non!! je dis simplement que l'amité rita/milana n'est pas née sur rlc, mais qu'elles se connaissent très bien à l'extérieur. je ne pense pas que rita revienne, elle s'est faite remettre en place par nora, et son retour serait très compliqué!!!!

no!! I'm just saying that friendship rita / milana was not born on rlc, but they know very well outside. I do not think rita back, she made replace by nora, and his return would be very complicated !!!! :-\

OK thank you corbo, we are on the same page!

pardon, je vous dire l'amitié rita/kamila...; :-\ ;)

I knew what you meant :)

That's great to hear. I could tell they really seemed to like each other when Kamila arrived the first time.

I know how to make it uncomplicated. Just let Nora and Kiko move to another apartment of their own and bring Rita back to keep Kamila smiling and laughing.  :)

HEY LEAVE THIS NEWBIE ALONE FOAMY, SAMI761 I JUST POSTED MY USERNAME AND PASSWORD BELOW,BUT YOU HAVE TO JOIN CC AND BECOME A MEMBER IN ORDER TO SEE IT,YOU'RE WELCOME MY FRIEND AND TO ALL THE OTHER NUN MEMBERS OF CC,YOU BETTER HURRY UP AND JOIN BECAUSE I WILL DELETE IT BY MIDNIGHT. ;D ;D ;)

On ‎2015‎-‎07‎-‎24 at 2:59 PM, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

(Asking/Begging for RLC Usernames and Passwords is Strictly Prohibited. This comment has been removed).

How about "Nope."