Poor Kamila

On ‎2015‎-‎07‎-‎24 at 3:15 PM, euromike69 said:

HEY LEAVE THIS NEWBIE ALONE FOAMY, SAMI761 I JUST POSTED MY USERNAME AND PASSWORD BELOW,BUT YOU HAVE TO JOIN CC AND BECOME A MEMBER IN ORDER TO SEE IT,YOU'RE WELCOME MY FRIEND AND TO ALL THE OTHER NUN MEMBERS OF CC,YOU BETTER HURRY UP AND JOIN BECAUSE I WILL DELETE IT BY MIDNIGHT. ;D ;D ;)

(Asking/Begging for RLC Usernames and Passwords is Strictly Prohibited. This comment has been removed).

How about "Nope.

"How did you know SAM1761 was a nun, and how many other nuns are there on here???

[

On ‎2015‎-‎07‎-‎24 at 3:15 PM, euromike69 said:

HEY LEAVE THIS NEWBIE ALONE FOAMY, SAMI761 I JUST POSTED MY USERNAME AND PASSWORD BELOW,BUT YOU HAVE TO JOIN CC AND BECOME A MEMBER IN ORDER TO SEE IT,YOU'RE WELCOME MY FRIEND AND TO ALL THE OTHER NUN MEMBERS OF CC,YOU BETTER HURRY UP AND JOIN BECAUSE I WILL DELETE IT BY MIDNIGHT. ;D ;D ;)

(Asking/Begging for RLC Usernames and Passwords is Strictly Prohibited. This comment has been removed).

How about "Nope."

Yes you all better hurry so you can watch the apartment go under maintenance tonight so Nora can eat some pussy!  Fucking cunt, bitch, whore!! 

Yes you all better hurry so you can watch the apartment go under maintenance tonight so Nora can eat some pussy!  Fucking cunt, bitch, whore!!

You need to calm down. With a language like that you're not contributing to this board at all. Log off, step out and take a deep breath.

no problem dude. Write me in mp. Give me your cc number and i'll give all the passwords u want:D

lmao.  You know, I really love helping others a lot. It makes me feel good. It's fun to help others. But, it really does amaze me how many people expect others to just "give" them what they ask for even if they have plenty of money to purchase it themselves. My brain just doesn't work that way. Sometimes I think that I was born into the wrong world because I just don't think like a lot of people in this world do. lol.

thats because your special bookmaster.i mean who in there right mind will give someone there password no disrespect euromike just saying im a freeloader but if i was a paying member it would depend on the person and situation.

Password? Password? I don't got to show you no stinking password.  Now back to the real topic Kami.

She has nice boobs, a pretty smile and seems wonderfully pleasant...man's dream come true....someone needs to catapult some spoogie juice in her and make a baby...wtf is spoogie juice????