New Girl Kristy

Of all the women who have occupied this apartment it is my OPINION Kristy has the best personality. She is always positive. I have not seen a down moment. She is a Maya that laughs and smiles all the time. I really enjoy her.

Oh, and it doesn't hurt she has a magnificent ass.

Of all the women who have occupied this apartment it is my OPINION Kristy has the best personality. She is always positive. I have not seen a down moment. She is a Maya that laughs and smiles all the time. I really enjoy her.

Oh, and it doesn't hurt she has a magnificent ass.

I agree, there is nothing wrong with Kristy that I have seen!  She has a terrific body, not just her ass!!

• Like 1

But she still tries to FORCE Kamila into sex.

She is not forcing anything.  kamilia plays back and laughs.  She does not give in but Kristy keeps playing and Kamilia likes it.  I have not seen any force - maybe she keeps trying but it is not with force.

Kamila is not going to do anything Kamila doesn't want to do!  Kamila knows that Kristy is hot on her heels for her and she is loving the attention!  From several of the posts I've read from members that have access to the upper floor, when Kamila thinks Kristy is going to far she stops her and Kristy understands.  I could be wrong but that's what I've gathered from all the different posts so far.

OK I'll leave it at that, but I don't have to like her !

Noone says you do.

In fact this goes out to everyone: Noone ever said you absolutely must like every single girl. Just don't give them shit for things they never did, even if you "assume" they did something. And we'll all be a happy family.

PS. Don't forget to like this dfccap ;)

No, she doesn't. It is a game they are playing together. They are just having fun. In case you haven't noticed, Kamila has, on occasion, called Kristy over to be close to her because she misses the contact. It is a very positive experience for both of them. Just because Kamila will not take the next step, that doesn't mean that she doesn't enjoy the touching and cuddling and teasing.

I love watching the affection they show for each other.

OK I'll leave it at that, but I don't have to like her !

Noone says you do.

In fact this goes out to everyone: Noone ever said you absolutely must like every single girl. Just don't give them shit for things they never did, even if you "assume" they did something. And we'll all be a happy family.

PS. Don't forget to like this dfccap ;)

Yes sir cobra, I like this everybody!!