New Girl Kristy

You made the wrong move buddy,because as soon as I realized that Efim was home I switched away from them,Just like with Nora and Kiko I just wanna see Nora,and with Zoya and Efim I just wanna see Zoya,once there boyfriends come into the picture I'm outta there,same thing with Leora and Carla too. ;D ;D ;D ;D

No, unfortunately not. I switched away for about 2 minutes to see if Zoya and Efim were doing anything. Kristy's just too quick for me apparently.  :(

You made the wrong move buddy,because as soon as I realized that Efim was home I switched away from them,Just like with Nora and Kiko I just wanna see Nora,and with Zoya and Efim I just wanna see Zoya,once there boyfriends come into the picture I'm outta there,same thing with Leora and Carla too. ;D ;D ;D ;D

This was different though. Efim is not Zoya's boyfriend - Lev is. Efim used to live in one of the apartments with Diana. I guess he and Zoya know each other because they attend the same school for the arts or something. I just found it interesting given the show Zoya put on recently.

If these two guys cheat with each other they definitely would not be the first two ;D ;D ;D ;D

This was different though. Efim is not Zoya's boyfriend - Lev is. Efim used to live in one of the apartments with Diana. I guess he and Zoya know each other because they attend the same school for the arts or something. I just found it interesting given the show Zoya put on recently.

totally agree and do the same thing Euro!!!!