New Girl Kristy

I thought that today was called Humpday not Slumpday Kristy wherever you are could you please come back home as soon as you can Kamila is making me fall asleep,I noticed that ever since about two weeks ago Kamila has completely toned down her bottle action or Shower head time,so I don't know if she is getting some action somewhere else or what,but she doesn't seem to be in the mood like she used to be.

Without Kristy around she just stays on the phone talking and texting God knows who,I think that she even looks bored and tired of being here,and if the money wasn't good maybe she would have never came back or even stayed this long.

I'm really glad that Kristy is here or we would have never had these many pages since 7/23/2015 ;D ;D

No,probably because she knows that she won't be home at all tonight,lets wait and see but I think that Kamila is going to stay were she is tonight. ;D ;D

Why ?

Does she expect Kamila to come sleep home ?

Geez I hope Kristy doesn't leave this weekend, I watched Kamila and Nora for maybe 20mins and it was painful viewing, God know what happens next week if she leaves, I was flicking between the flats and just couldn't bring myself to watch them.

If someone is leaving this weekend I hope it will be Kammi. Not that I don't like her, but she is quite boring. Yes, she is beautiful, but that's about it.  If it wasn't for Kristy to tease things up, this apartment would have been very boring from the start. More so now Kammi has probably found her 'brave Spanish knight in shining armour' :D The Kammi and Kristy show is over. So it would be great if Kammi can be replaced by another girl with the same spirit (and sexual orientation?) as Kristy. That would be very interesting to watch.

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

if you like kristy why dont Congratulate the new work

Rispondo in italiano per essere più chiaro nell'esposizione  allegando la traduzione di google.......al solito mi scuso degli errori

Purtroppo da semplice spettatore degli eventi i miei giudizi possono essere basati solo sulle impressioni e su quei pochi spezzoni di conversazione che vengono tradotti da qualcuno negli altri post. Non ho la fortuna di presunte conoscenze dirette come molti degli interventi come il tuo vorrebbero far credere di avere.

Quindi alla tua affermazione rispondo che per me il comportamento di Kristy è stato assolutamente in linea con quello di una ragazza che vive un'esperienza affascinante e al tempo stesso piena di insisdie, che fa conoscenza conuomini e donne del mondo in cui lavora, che condivide con una amica aspirazioni e speranze di un futuro roseo e prosperoso, che vive probabilmente la sua sessualità senza schemi precostituiti pur senza svendere il proprio corpo, che incoraggia una amica ad una conoscenza offrendole nel caso la protezione per del sesso sicuro.

Vedi in questo un lavoro ben fatto........era forse al soldo del fotografo o del fantomatico Sergio per far finire Kamila nei loro letti?

Non vedo proprio di cosa dovrei congratularmi se di questo intendevi parlare.

Se ho travisato e attribuito intenzioni che non c'erano chiedo scusa,spero di rispondere diversamente con tue eventuali nuove spiegazioni

I answer in Italian to be clearer exposition enclosing the google translation ....... usual I apologize errors

Unfortunately from a mere spectator of the events my judgments may be based only on the impressions and on those few pieces of conversation that are translated by someone in the other post. I do not have the good fortune of alleged direct knowledge as many interventions as your would have you believe that you have.

So your statement to say that for me the behavior of Kristy was absolutely in line with that of a girl who lives an experience  fascinating and at the same time full of insisdie, that meets men and women of the world in which she works, which shares with a friend aspirations and hopes of a bright future and prosperous lives, that probably lives her sexuality without preconceived and without selling off their bodies, which encourages a friend to a knowledge offering if protection for safe sex.

See in this a job well done ........ it was perhaps in the pay of the photographer or the mysterious Sergio to end Kamila in their beds?

I do not see what I should congratulate you mean if this talk.

If I have misrepresented and given that there were no intentions I apologize, I hope to respond differently with your potential new explanations