New Girl Kristy

If I was a guy who met Kristy for real, I would'nt  need to have money or a big house ? or lots of cars, all I would need is a couple acres of land with nothing but ? watermelons and I would win her over, that girl sure can eat her some ? ? watermelons ??

If I was a guy who met Kristy for real, I would'nt  need to have money or a big house ? or lots of cars, all I would need is a couple acres of land with nothing but ? watermelons and I would win her over, that girl sure can eat her some ? ? watermelons ??

Lol, when she went for seconds, Nora said she should marry a farmer who grows watermelons. Start your farms gentlemen ;)

Lol, when she went for seconds, Nora said she should marry a farmer who grows watermelons. Start your farms gentlemen ;)

I do not have the watermelons, but hopefully she likes also pumpkins  :)

How weird is this.

If Kamila was just sitting on the couch I would be bored,If kamila was just sitting there eating watermelons I would be bored,If kamila was just sitting there watching tv or on her phone I would be bored.

So why is it that Kristy can do the exact same thing that Kamila does,But yet I get bored watching Kamila but not Kristy,if anyone else feels this way too could you please help me figure out why? ;D ;D ;D

Maybe it's because she is so damn sexy and unpredictable  :P :P :P :P :P

On another note she must be up texting that mystery guy.

How weird is this.

If Kamila was just sitting on the couch I would be bored,If kamila was just sitting there eating watermelons I would be bored,If kamila was just sitting there watching tv or on her phone I would be bored.

So why is it that Kristy can do the exact same thing that Kamila does,But yet I get bored watching Kamila but not Kristy,if anyone else feels this way too could you please help me figure out why? ;D ;D ;D

Maybe it's because she is so damn sexy and unpredictable  :P :P :P :P :P

On another note she must be up texting that mystery guy.

I think you answered your own question my friend.  I feel the exact same way as you do, the girl exudes sexiness and unpredictability!!