New Girl Kristy

kristy is the girlfriend of kamila in reallife,there is no doubt now with what's happen now on the couch

i was thinking  the same they were all '' cuddly ''

I would have loved to be able to switch places with Kristy when they were petting on the couch. OMG.  :P

Heaven on earth.  ;D

kristy is the girlfriend of kamila in reallife,there is no doubt now with what's happen now on the couch

If that is true then why aren't they sleeping together?

peut-être aussi que kamila a lu sur cc, qu'elle était lesbienne, et a décidée de nous faire un peu monter la pression!!!!! mais c'est sûr qu'elles doivent se connaître bien pour faire cela!!! kristy ressemble tellement à alisa!!! ;)

Guest bobbyjoe

If that is true then why aren't they sleeping together?

maybe later but with what j have see on the couch,j have no doubt,

you don't touch a girl like that  only after two days

I was told by another CC member that there is something under Kristy's pillow that resembles a sex toy.  So all you people with security for the upstairs rooms, keep your eyes on that one!!

Your source fed you a line of BS. It is her charger for her phone. She uses the outlet at the head of the bed. I understand everyone has a right to their opinion but people don't have a right to their own facts. Having said that, I will be sure to keep my eyes on that charger!

Guest bobbyjoe

I was told by another CC member that there is something under Kristy's pillow that resembles a sex toy.  So all you people with security for the upstairs rooms, keep your eyes on that one!!

Your source fed you a line of BS. It is her charger for her phone. She uses the outlet at the head of the bed. I understand everyone has a right to their opinion but people don't have a right to their own facts. Having said that, I will be sure to keep my eyes on that charger!

yes,keep one eye on that,she gonna maybe plugin the charger in her ass,lol  ;D

Thats why I said that he said it resembles a sex toy!

I do not think that Kristy is the friend. There is in reallife no tip to Kristy . Also not on Monika . Only Barcelona.

Differently with Milana and Cocco . They are sisters.