New Girl Kristy

I don't care what a woman does for a living, as long as she's honest about it.

I hate pretentious "princesses."

And no, squirrel doesn't think they're lesbians at all; but it would be nice to think that they are sometimes bi-curious!

And no, squirrel doesn't think they're lesbians at all; but it would be nice to think that they are sometimes bi-curious!

Squirrel no longer thinks that they're bi-curious. Squirrel now thinks they are fully bi-sexual or absolute lesbians disguised as switch-hitters.

And actually, what Squirrel thinks may be right or wrong, but he's right to say these girls are quite lovely, and worth a deeper understanding.  :)

Mother Nora is doing a fine job with her girls. For all of you who have bitched about her and this apartment in the past, I don't think any of you are bitching now.  ;)  :P

Squirrel no longer thinks that they're bi-curious. Squirrel now thinks they are fully bi-sexual or absolute lesbians disguised as switch-hitters.

And actually, what Squirrel thinks may be right or wrong, but he's right to say these girls are quite lovely, and worth a deeper understanding.  :)

Mother Nora is doing a fine job with her girls. For all of you who have bitched about her and this apartment in the past, I don't think any of you are bitching now.  ;)  :P

Just me Mr. Squirrel, I'm the only one that bitches about Nora!  I will say she has done some good things with recruiting the right girls for the most part, but she needs to take the leash off and let them do what they want as long as there is no drugs involved.  Just my opinion on the matter.

Funny how dfCcap usually gives a mouthful of abuse to everyone who criticises him, but is always in agreement or very polite to Foamy T Squirrel... must be shit scared of getting his arse banned..  ;D

Funny how dfCcap usually gives a mouthful of abuse to everyone who criticises him, but is always in agreement or very polite to Foamy T Squirrel... must be shit scared of getting his arse banned..  ;D

If Foamy T Squirrel wants to ban me, then let him ban me.  If I can't express myself in an open forum because it gets all you peoples panties in a wad, then go ahead and ban me.  You all have preconceived notions of this apartment and RLC because you have blinders on and don't want to get involved to stop what they are continuously doing to the paying members of their site!!  If you people want me banned then send the admins pm's for them to ban me.  I'm tired of being criticized against by everyone that thinks what they are doing is OK.

If Foamy T Squirrel wants to ban me, then let him ban me.  If I can't express myself in an open forum because it gets all you peoples panties in a wad, then go ahead and ban me.  You all have preconceived notions of this apartment and RLC because you have blinders on and don't want to get involved to stop what they are continuously doing to the paying members of their site!!  If you people want me banned then send the admins pm's for them to ban me.  I'm tired of being criticized against by everyone that thinks what they are doing is OK.

Nah, go ahead and express thyself, for they are quite un-wadded.  :P  I have 0 preconceived notions other than who ever runs this outfit is a bunch of monkey's who don't know a banana from their own excrement.

Not a single one of these apartments are fully real life. Just the way some move, or sit in weird positions that are not really natural, or normal, alone takes away some of the real life part. Nor is how certain things are places, like blankets, pillows, bags, chairs, vases. All because they know a camera is there. How the living hell a bunch of these tenants even got into RLC is beyond me. I know people have lives, and I only have access to the free cams, but most the houses just seem... empty most all times. Every single friend I have, when home, are usually in the living room (or other common type room) of their house, and only in bedrooms to get clothes, sleep, and fuck.

Every apartment should have a small synopsis on the members. When any cam goes under maintenance, any decent company (though not many are left anywhere) should popup even a small explanation such as: Service maintenance, bandwidth issue, lens dirty, router being retarded, ISP is a fucking up, database maintenance, Tenant leaving / arriving, anything more descriptive really, maybe even a ETR.

RLC and CC is basically just something to occupy my time inbetween fanfiction writing, occasionally actually showing up to work, videogame playing (Mostly Skyrim modding... lots of looking for armors and sometimes chopping pieces out with nifskope since I cannot make ones like I wish or edit textures either, and sometimes making ne .esp's with the chopped up mashed together armors), and stuff with my friends. If stuff happens cool, if not... oh well I cannot change it. Sure I can complain, but it doesn't do much other than me wish I had the funds to run a similar operation to what RLC does, but do it right (preferably taking their business too)... and not be a bitch to my paying members.

Sometimes it makes me wonder how much they get paid. While I am no exhibitionist, I would be like put the damned camera's in my house if it was enough. I might be boring lots of times, but I know I beat the hell out of half the apartments when it comes to activity at least. Even me just baking stuff for people several times a week is more activity than I see in most the apartments. And playing with my retarded phone all day would not ever happen. I even get up and leave my computer, or couch, or chair, even if I am playing on the computer or videogames in the living room most the day. I sure as hell don't sit still. Lol, though the days I do work from home would probably make people laugh when I start screaming obscenities at my crappy fax machine.

That... is why RLC is only partly Real Life. Pretty sure a lot of you are more active in your houses even.

Nah, go ahead and express thyself, for they are quite un-wadded.  :P  I have 0 preconceived notions other than who ever runs this outfit is a bunch of monkey's who don't know a banana from their own excrement.

Not a single one of these apartments are fully real life. Just the way some move, or sit in weird positions that are not really natural, or normal, alone takes away some of the real life part. Nor is how certain things are places, like blankets, pillows, bags, chairs, vases. All because they know a camera is there. How the living hell a bunch of these tenants even got into RLC is beyond me. I know people have lives, and I only have access to the free cams, but most the houses just seem... empty most all times. Every single friend I have, when home, are usually in the living room (or other common type room) of their house, and only in bedrooms to get clothes, sleep, and fuck.

Every apartment should have a small synopsis on the members. When any cam goes under maintenance, any decent company (though not many are left anywhere) should popup even a small explanation such as: Service maintenance, bandwidth issue, lens dirty, router being retarded, ISP is a fucking up, database maintenance, Tenant leaving / arriving, anything more descriptive really, maybe even a ETR.

RLC and CC is basically just something to occupy my time inbetween fanfiction writing, occasionally actually showing up to work, videogame playing (Mostly Skyrim modding... lots of looking for armors and sometimes chopping pieces out with nifskope since I cannot make ones like I wish or edit textures either, and sometimes making ne .esp's with the chopped up mashed together armors), and stuff with my friends. If stuff happens cool, if not... oh well I cannot change it. Sure I can complain, but it doesn't do much other than me wish I had the funds to run a similar operation to what RLC does, but do it right (preferably taking their business too)... and not be a bitch to my paying members.

Sometimes it makes me wonder how much they get paid. While I am no exhibitionist, I would be like put the damned camera's in my house if it was enough. I might be boring lots of times, but I know I beat the hell out of half the apartments when it comes to activity at least. Even me just baking stuff for people several times a week is more activity than I see in most the apartments. And playing with my retarded phone all day would not ever happen. I even get up and leave my computer, or couch, or chair, even if I am playing on the computer or videogames in the living room most the day. I sure as hell don't sit still. Lol, though the days I do work from home would probably make people laugh when I start screaming obscenities at my crappy fax machine.

That... is why RLC is only partly Real Life. Pretty sure a lot of you are more active in your houses even.

Thank you, thank you very much!!

As long as the kids are playing nicely together in the sand box, Foamy is happy.

Foamy is only unhappy when members insult and threaten other members on a personal basis, and Foamy must sift through all sorts of mod reports when he'd rather be playing in the sand box with the other kids or  violently banning spammers. (That last one's really very fun.)

Did anyone have  a chance to find out what Kristy wrote on the paper in the kitchen last night before going to bed? She clearly left it there for one of the girls to find in the morning.