New Girl Kristy

thats funny cause i do that too.im interested in seeing the girls not the guys.

I am with you totally regarding wanting to see the girls. The only reason this incident interested me was because since Lev is not back yet (probably still in alcohol rehab), Zoya came back and was like a wild woman the other night masturbating.

So, when I saw that Efim was there today, I was curious to see if Zoya had changed so much that she would consider cheating on Lev with Efim. I didn't expect her to, but I was curious because a lot of people were posting on the Zoya board that they thought she might.

My curiosity, unfortunately, cost me big time because I missed Kristy.  :(

Hurry home Kristy, there's a treat waiting for you and it's better then Kammi's pussy ;) :D

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

You were too hurry, there is also two bottles of wine  ;)

Before they left for the first time today, Kristy lent Kami's blue backpack. Packed phone, charger, purse, passport and a hairbrush, later also a bottle of wine. I did not notice that she would have taken anything from the upper drawer, where the condoms were  :P

i saw kristy leave did kami leave too?

Canito, I just wrote a few posts up that "she took her ass to sleep" Do you read anything on here or just ask questions? And why do you need to know their every move?