Four girls and alcohol

Maybe it exeperimental, but I think the girls leave themselves, someone because of disagreements someone because of something else, but I do not think they change purposefully. But here I can not say. But,  about Nora, I know what I'm saying. Since I heard this conversation.

I don't think these girls are speaking Russian, they are either Spanish or Portugese, the labels on their food and drink produce in the kitchen looks Spanish and hearing Kammi speaking with a lot of 'shhs' in her language, sound very much like Portugese.

Better still, send Kamila round to me in Dorset and I will listen to her talking about sex myself.

they do not live in Barcelona. Nora manages the place? lol .It usual participant  back to the RLC. It is on the same rights as the rest in this apartment.

Look, I don't want to argue with you. But, if you really believe that Nora is just a regular tenant of this apartment, I think you are mistaken. Why do you think that she is the only one who stays longer than 60 days?

Perhaps because she has a permanent visa? Perhaps because she's been doing this for some time and knew she would be okay to sign a longer contract?  Perhaps she likes it more than the other girls and renews her contract. The tenants in the other apartments usually stays for far longer than 60 days as well (with some recent exceptions).

Nora has no particular significance to the project. Moreover they did not take as a pair with Kiko. It is not a visa. Nora usual participant. Moreover, she is afraid to leave like the other girls, and so became a lot of play to the cameras. I will not argue. I just wanna say that your Nora not so smart, as you think. Indeed many of the mat in the speech and all their conversations about the man and drinking. That's all. A lot of games on the camera. It is my personal opinion.

Maybe it exeperimental, but I think the girls leave themselves, someone because of disagreements someone because of something else, but I do not think they change purposefully. But here I can not say. But,  about Nora, I know what I'm saying. Since I heard this conversation.

I don't think these girls are speaking Russian, they are either Spanish or Portugese, the labels on their food and drink produce in the kitchen looks Spanish and hearing Kammi speaking with a lot of 'shhs' in her language, sound very much like Portugese.

Better still, send Kamila round to me in Dorset and I will listen to her talking about sex myself.

I am Russian, and 100% say - they are all Russian.

In general, I'm not going to prove anything, just the truth, look at these fakes. And to hear their conversation with a bunch of mats and silly themes. They are constantly looking at the camera that's ridiculous

I am Russian, and 100% say - they are all Russian.

ships diver, on voit que tu es débutant et que tu n'as rien lu des conversations de cc depuis 3 ans!!! nous savons tous que l'appartement est à Barcelone, et aussi que toutes les filles sont russes, avec peut-être nora ukrainienne!!!! ce n'est pas un reproche, mais pour les débutants, lisez un peu les anciens fils de cc, afin de prendre le train en marche!!!!

ships diver, you see that you're a beginner and you did not read the conversations cc for 3 years !!! we all know that the apartment is in Barcelona, and also that all the girls are Russian, with perhaps nora Ukrainian !!!! this is not a criticism, but for beginners, read a bit old son of CC, so take the bandwagon !!!! ;) ;)

I DO NOT HAVE TO READ POSTS FROM 3 YEARS TO HEAR SOMEONE SPEAK A LANGUAGE...PLEASE BE A LITTLE MORE POSITIVE??? WE DON'T ALL LIVE IN THE FORUM!

I DO NOT HAVE TO READ POSTS FROM 3 YEARS TO HEAR SOMEONE SPEAK A LANGUAGE...PLEASE BE A LITTLE MORE POSITIVE??? WE DON'T ALL LIVE IN THE FORUM!

Wow! It's nice to see that you have such an open mind and are willing to consider new information that is supplied by other posters. And, the all caps SCREAMING reply was really a nice touch. I didn't think it was rude at all. ;D