Four girls and alcohol

It is a pity that many do not understand their conversation. They play all the time. Very silly girl. They say nonsense. I often listen to their conversations. It's a lot of Russian mat and talk about men and about who is with whom and where he went. Anyone who understands the Russian confirm.

I understand that it would be nice if we had someone that could tell us what they are saying! Would sure cut down on the speculation!!

I am Russian and constantly listen to them . So I write that those who understand that will support me. . Very silly girl in the apartment.

It is a pity that many do not understand their conversation. They play all the time. Very silly girl. They say nonsense. I often listen to their conversations. It's a lot of Russian mat and talk about men and about who is with whom and where he went. Anyone who understands the Russian confirm.

I confirm.

I confirm.

It's a play alright, a regular cinematic performance!  Highly scripted by words you cannot hear!  You don't get to hear the good stuff, the stuff about what they are going to do next to help draw more poor unsuspecting soles into their outrageously priced apartment.  All the good stuff is said in the laundry room, the bathroom, the balcony, and outside the apartment!!

I confirm.

I think that any guy who has a sister who is popular can attest to the fact that popular girls like to have fun and they do things like this when they get together all the time. There is nothing unusual about the actions of these girls. I think it's hard for guys who didn't grow up with a sister to really understand and accept that.

They are all sitting around as i write wearing the same clothes as last night.

I can't get over the fact that they would wear same clothes, knowing that everybody saw them last night on cam...in normal private "nonreallife" life I would understand. My wife doesn't like to be seen in same clothes once a month.

I can't get over the fact that they would wear same clothes, knowing that everybody saw them last night on cam...in normal private "nonreallife" life I would understand. My wife doesn't like to be seen in same clothes once a month.

I had the same kind of thoughts when I first became a member of RLC. However, if you take a quick look at the other apartments, literally all of the tenants are the same way. I asked a Russian friend about it and he said that that was common. It's a cultural thing. They don't think twice about wearing the same clothes day after day as long as they don't smell from doing a lot of things that would make them sweat.

I confirm.

I think that any guy who has a sister who is popular can attest to the fact that popular girls like to have fun and they do things like this when they get together all the time. There is nothing unusual about the actions of these girls. I think it's hard for guys who didn't grow up with a sister to really understand and accept that.

Yes, but they expressed a lot of foul language. Lots of. All of them talk only about drinking, men and gossip. is uncivilized and foolish girl .They have no interest. Nora just dressmaker. Which is now out of work. And jumps out of cowards to exist on the project. I heard her say to girls about the game at the camera. The rest is the same. Let's take the comparison or Maya / Leora they say without the mat and very cultural. Leora says  lot about politics and philosophy. Just loves art in various forms. Maya is a business with Korea and is also very sensible. These three are the only talk about to whom and when to stay in shorts and a drink and gossip lead while swearing. These women remind me of three chickens in the henhouse.

I had the same kind of thoughts when I first became a member of RLC. However, if you take a quick look at the other apartments, literally all of the tenants are the same way. I asked a Russian friend about it and he said that that was common. It's a cultural thing. They don't think twice about wearing the same clothes day after day as long as they don't smell from doing a lot of things that would make them sweat.

You are right! I saw Nelly was still wearing her orange panty/bra today...and you know she is constantly wet down there

I confirm.

Yes, but they expressed a lot of foul language. Lots of. All of them talk only about drinking, men and gossip. is uncivilized and foolish girl .They have no interest. Nora just dressmaker. Which is now out of work. And jumps out of cowards to exist on the project. I heard her say to girls about the game at the camera. The rest is the same. Let's take the comparison or Maya / Leora they say without the mat and very cultural. Leora says  lot about politics and philosophy. Just loves art in various forms. Maya is a business with Korea and is also very sensible. These three are the only talk about to whom and when to stay in shorts and a drink and gossip lead while swearing. These women remind me of three chickens in the henhouse.

This is my opinion. I just know what they say, and you just look at their behavior.