Four girls and alcohol

On ‎2015‎-‎07‎-‎27 at 7:28 PM, jormufle said:

Elles parlent quand meme un peu de sexe, Nora et Kamila ont toutes les deux simulé le geste de la branlette ...

They talking about sex a little because , Nora and  Kamila do the handjob move and laughing

Or maybe they're making fun of you guys jerking off over them sitting there. :P

Haven't been able to watch this apartment that often to get a hold of who is who except for Nora. Which one is the hot one in the mickey mouse ears?

They seem to be playing some sex related game. Wish I knew russian

Hehe, discussing sex positions  :) Kammi described how she likes getting fucked by a guy. That puts an end to at least one conspiracy here. No lesbians in this household!

That does not rule out bi-sexual, or experimentation. Just saying.  :)

They are talking about dildos and sybians!! :-\

OMG! I wish you hadn't said that. I would practically kill to see Kamila ride a sybian! What an orgasm that would bring! I think just hearing her cry out would get me off on that scene. lol. ;D

Will a Real Lesbian please stand up and comment. This phony bi curious stuff is ridiculous. Although Nora and Kamila usually take care of themselves after these little girl adventures. I don't know if just seems not authentic or maybe girls just being girls.

They are talking about dildos and sybians!! :-\

OMG! I wish you hadn't said that. I would practically kill to see Kamila ride a sybian! What an orgasm that would bring! I think just hearing her cry out would get me off on that scene. lol. ;D

A Drill-Do would give her better satisfaction.

Hehe, discussing sex positions  :) Kammi described how she likes getting fucked by a guy. That puts an end to at least one conspiracy here. No lesbians in this household!

WRONG, sorry ! they were discussing the different positions they have seen, not the ones they prefer.
  • Upvote 1

It is a pity that many do not understand their conversation. They play all the time. Very silly girl. They say nonsense. I often listen to their conversations. It's a lot of Russian mat and talk about men and about who is with whom and where he went. Anyone who understands the Russian confirm.